Nike Air Max Light (WHITE/DARKGREY/ORANGE)

Deffo gunna get copped,about time JD stepped up, last few releases ave been abit offkey but hopefully this is gunna be a big year,i will not settle until jddrop the laser blue 90's again!

pimp.gif

need to see a better pic but i think i dig the skylines better if i were to cop a am90 infrared offshoot.

JD been consistently dropping dope AM Lights, I'd probably be broke if they actually did ship to the US.
These joints are pretty illy also

UPDATE just to let everyone know these are going to be INFRARED instead of orange like what was stated previously. This is what is stated onthe website "This cult shoe is back to recruit a new generation of fans in this fresh new JD exclusive colourway of White/Dark Grey/INFRARED"
Glad its goin to be infrared rather then a orange.....

Originally Posted by TheTaffy

UPDATE just to let everyone know these are going to be INFRARED instead of orange like what was stated previously. This is what is stated on the website "This cult shoe is back to recruit a new generation of fans in this fresh new JD exclusive colourway of White/Dark Grey/INFRARED"
Glad its goin to be infrared rather then a orange.....

And resell prices will go up 200 percent now thanks to this...

I always thought an infrared AM90 colorway on an Air Max Light would look great.

nice but another JD. I wouldn't go out of my way to get these but would for the neon ones posted a while back. but I don't remember those being a JDexclusive..

I have to get these, looking for a UK connection.

Still mad I passed on the laser blue, red/black, and blue/black JD Lights.

Back
Top Bottom