Nike Air Max Neon Pack

That neon is one of my favorite colors! Damn...Nike is killing my wallet this year!!!

Originally Posted by mcp4556

nike should stick to the neon 95s.

FS Sz. 11 '00 retro Black/silver V's for $300 PM me if interested

laugh.gif
...dont know how to create a sig?

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.
B
thanks for the info..... i guess its time for the waitin game...
maybe they will replace them with the stabs, since Neon 95's seem like they drop once a year
that is exactly what I was hoping/thinking, but I'm not betting on it.

why they keep retroing the 95's?? I still got my 2008's. the Neon 90's look tempting but they remind me too much of the 90 boots. I think they evencame out with a colorway similar to that.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.
B

Thanks for the solid info Cubanbeee
Not true at all the AM 95s are the only ones that will drop the AM90 will not and the AM1 was replaced with an ACG look alike called the AIRWILDWOOD

and im almost positive the laces on the AM95 are white but dont quote me on that...

i knew i'd seen that pic before - peep the date to the right.

i really don't think the DW re-release will happen...and in a way i'll be happy considering the small fortunes i paid to land my pairs.

sounds like 23MCpizzle23's info above makes the most sense so far.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

macgyver35 wrote:

cubanbeee wrote:

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet
for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.

B

Not true at all the AM 95s are the only ones that will drop the AM90 will not and the AM1 was replaced with an ACG look alike called the AIR
WILDWOOD

and im almost positive the laces on the AM95 are white but dont quote me on that...

Damn if this is true that just ruined my day.

Originally Posted by rolla808

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

macgyver35 wrote:

cubanbeee wrote:

From what I've heard the AM95's have been dropped, and there might be another shoe added in its place. There is no 'firm' release date yet
for any of the shoes, if it does happen at all.

B

Not true at all the AM 95s are the only ones that will drop the AM90 will not and the AM1 was replaced with an ACG look alike called the AIR
WILDWOOD

Damn if this is true that just ruined my day.

Back
Top Bottom