Nike Air Max NM – Hideo Nomo Retro (Spring 2011 Preview) (CounterKicks.com)

Copped.
laugh.gif

I love these kicks. They did pretty good in '97.

Why was Hideo Nomo chosen to have a signature shoe though? He was a good player, but I could name other Nike baseball players that were deserving at that time.

First big name Japanese player in the MLB. Single-handedly converted millions of Japanese-Americans into baseball fans. Think Yao Ming and the NBA. And he did win ROY his first year.

Both pair will be mine.

^to answer that question, aside from being a beast on the mount, his extra long stretch when going through his pitching motions is easily top 3 most notable all time in baseball. his motions alone could throw a batter off if they weren't patient. back in little league we would joke around doing the nomo stretch pissing off our coaches.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

the air maxes Mark Mc Gwire and Greg Maddux endorsed >>> these

can someone tell me the name of them? i remember the white or grey joints with the orange to yellow gradient.
eek.gif

"Chicks dig the long ball" 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

preview.sTMsX5v8HIavbFPN_500.png

YESH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Air Max 120. Grey/Neon colorway is one of my fave AMs of all time.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

finally, i will have my chance at that blue pair
pimp.gif
Your kidding right?  These things show up dirt cheap on ebay all the time.  This retro is  going to flop HARD.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

finally, i will have my chance at that blue pair
pimp.gif
Your kidding right?  These things show up dirt cheap on ebay all the time.  This retro is  going to flop HARD.
why would i be kidding? 
ohwell.gif

the blue pair may show up on ebay from time to time in smaller sizes but in my size (11.5-12) they show up...well...damn near never! i've got a saved ebay search strictly for these and other kicks that i've been hunting for. but if u have seen a 11.5-12 for sale recently, in decent or better condition...please show me a link...
nerd.gif

the only ones i've seen in the past year or so was a pair of the nomo 2's and those are nowhere as dope as these.

i did miss out on a pair of the white ones in 11.5 a while back too
tired.gif

Air Max 120 was a hit back in 1998. My brother had that grey/orange colorway. He ran those in the ground.

Air Max 120 was a hit back in 1998. My brother had that grey/orange colorway. He ran those in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom