Nike Air Max NM – Hideo Nomo Retro (Spring 2011 Preview) (CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Taicho, do you know if Nomo or Ichiro ever participated in the Muscle Ranking ç­‹è‚‰ç•ªä»˜ TV show?

SinnerP, Perhaps I think that two people do not participate... I have not watched.
57e36f6367835b1a14bed0262211af14eeefbf10_r.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

the air maxes Mark Mc Gwire and Greg Maddux endorsed >>> these

can someone tell me the name of them? i remember the white or grey joints with the orange to yellow gradient.
eek.gif

"Chicks dig the long ball" 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

preview.sTMsX5v8HIavbFPN_500.png

YESH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Air Max 120. Grey/Neon colorway is one of my fave AMs of all time.
Agreed.
These are my beaters..........cant believe the kicks are 12+ years old

106155e1b1d9ad18d749897ebb1b15b9156aaf7.jpg

I could definitely use another pair.

Hopefully Nike releases those white/red Air Nomo's.........and if possible please retro the Nike Air Metal Max.

11-1-4901.jpg
051314_2_p.jpg

WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT AIR MAX 120'S

I really hope Nike drops the white pair, but makes um more limited than the other CW... Hahahahaha +!# am I talkin abt? This is Nike for Christ sakes!!
Hope I can find an OG white pair in a sz8 on the bay, but thas next to impossible.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

This is honestly one retro that i vaguely remember. Did they have the Griffey sole back when they 1st released?
Yes they did.  They have the outsoles from the AGM1 retro... this was naturally next on the list... 
Not my pic...

ylp0408001gi1.jpg
wasnt too familiar with these back then...

I was lookin at the design, is that based on the stitching on a baseball? like nomo's favorite pitch grip? hehe

Originally Posted by L7OSER

This is honestly one retro that i vaguely remember. Did they have the Griffey sole back when they 1st released?
Yes they did.  They have the outsoles from the AGM1 retro... this was naturally next on the list... 
Not my pic...

ylp0408001gi1.jpg
Used to have these joints as a younging, need them to release this colorway right here. I wore the pooop out of these til i could not wear them anymore.

ill go with the navy since thats the OG color .

i loved the white based pair with orange in it , i had those back in the day .

Probably the nicest nike signature shoe for an asian athlete. Def coppin the blues and maybe the whites.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

the air maxes Mark Mc Gwire and Greg Maddux endorsed >>> these
can someone tell me the name of them? i remember the white or grey joints with the orange to yellow gradient.
eek.gif

"Chicks dig the long ball" 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

preview.sTMsX5v8HIavbFPN_500.png

YESH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now THIS is good stuff. Air Max 120s, been wanting these since forever
grin.gif

Well anyway, glad to see the Nomos make a comeback, but once again, they FAIL on the air bubble in the heel! On a side note, sorry to go off-subject with my first post.

Back
Top Bottom