Nike Air Max NM – Hideo Nomo Retro (Spring 2011 Preview) (CounterKicks.com)

Reds at sneakerst for $110 shipped
smokin.gif

I also saw the grey pair at FTL yesterday... but that blue/white colorway up there
nerd.gif
 I'd scoop those....

the ones i posted are actually grey/blue not white. Guess the lighting makes em look white.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Oh wow. Comedic relief on a Saturday evening. Thanks for the photo of the white/blue pair.
laugh.gif
My exact words just now were: "Wow those look like crap.." 

YO!

That's actually not white. They're grey/blue. And they're MURDER. Joints are type ill.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

That's actually not white. They're grey/blue. And they're MURDER. Joints are type ill.

DF!!!
are they extremely light grey? on my screen they look crisp white, grey/blue does sound better than just white/blue tho

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

DF!!!
are they extremely light grey? on my screen they look crisp white, grey/blue does sound better than just white/blue tho

just saw them today at footaction. looked like royal with neutral grey. easily the best cw, imo.

Jus got my shipment in from Sneaker St, and they are way better looking in person, cliche to say but they jus really are, I'll probably get killed for saying this but I actually these over the Red Griffs coming out later this month idk, still gonna get the griffs but these look better IMO

The Red ones are going quick in my spots that I checked in Brooklyn and queens... wish I wjfould of seen them earlier on DSS for $95

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by greyling22

I would love to those sales racks you all shop from. Around the Chicago area Griffeys go fast and PYS had them available and sold out over the weekend already.

I'm from the Chicago Area and hopefully these do sit i mean i can get these for 115 but i want them for lesser
Same here, trying to pick-up the red ones for way below retail
they did sellout on PYS
ohwell.gif

08e167629eabee56d3d7cb377dd57abae211b2cd_r.jpg
sick.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Never really cared for these, the only part I like is the mid sole(I wonder why)....

So with my overall understanding and love for the NM's i came with this conclusion
if already stated ignore:

The Nm and Griffeys have so much similarities
the only difference is being the body
the sole
the sock liner
are identical to Griffeys

so with that being said can it be safe to said The NM's where originally scrapped Griffey concepts shoes?
this is something i have been wondering for a long time any Ntrs input would be grateful

Back
Top Bottom