Nike Air Max NM – Hideo Nomo Retro (Spring 2011 Preview) (CounterKicks.com)

I would love to those sales racks you all shop from. Around the Chicago area Griffeys go fast and PYS had them available and sold out over the weekend already.

Originally Posted by greyling22

I would love to those sales racks you all shop from. Around the Chicago area Griffeys go fast and PYS had them available and sold out over the weekend already.

I'm from the Chicago Area and hopefully these do sit i mean i can get these for 115 but i want them for lesser

b5r1x3.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

^those are the ones i was talking about a few posts up, and they sure are horrible, im pretty sure they used the extra soles from the hot red griffeys

Is the blue pair even OG accurate?
I've come across two OG pairs:
00.jpg

01.jpg

And what we can expect:
nike-air-max-nm-hideo-nomo-retro-pro-blue-white-black.jpg

The red pair isnt even an original colorway. I'm surprised there isn't more backlash here.

EDIT: an old eastbay catalog spots the blue pair thats looks the same as whats coming out:
eastbay-catalog-hideo-nomo-1.jpg

On page 2 of this thread, there is a catalog scan of a BLACK and BLUE colorway.. basically opposite of what we can be expecting. Black upper with "blue teeth", instead of  blue upper and black teeth. So nike definitely had their choices of which C/W to retro

IMO, and my opinion doesnt matter much, If nomo wore that Air Nomo metal model with a blue upper and white teeth, that is the only OG colorway I want retroed... Instead we get black teeth. It's accurate, its og colorway, but maybe not the best one. I may have to pass

these are more comfortable than the Griffey's they don't feel as stiff, and for me the most attractive feature is the single lace system picked them up yesterday and lovin' them

laugh.gif
@ $125 price tag.  No way in hell. 
These are okay an all, but I rather have the Air Max Griffeys. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
@ $125 price tag.  No way in hell. 
These are okay an all, but I rather have the Air Max Griffeys. 
There actually 140 

I saw these at my local footlocker. They look like garbage. The materials look like they've changed, it looks cheap. Not a well-made retro like the griffeys, barkleys or pennys of recent. A pass on these couldn't be any more effortless. Doo doo

saw the gray pair at Footlocker today and they were 
eyes.gif

the reds look nice though and ive always been a fan of the OG's picked up a pair at sneaker.st for 110 with free shipping..hoping the materials are decent cause the grays were hurting big time. as another poster said the single lacing system on these is dope, and the yellow outsole on the red nomo's is a nice contrast imo

saw the gray pair at Footlocker today and they were 
eyes.gif

the reds look nice though and ive always been a fan of the OG's picked up a pair at sneaker.st for 110 with free shipping..hoping the materials are decent cause the grays were hurting big time. as another poster said the single lacing system on these is dope, and the yellow outsole on the red nomo's is a nice contrast imo

Oh wow. Comedic relief on a Saturday evening. Thanks for the photo of the white/blue pair.

Back
Top Bottom