Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Damn shame outlets don't do phone orders anymore. 
mean.gif
man I've been eyeing those in a 13 on the bay @130$ and theyre in outlets for 70$smh. I hate living in the boonies
Didn't realize phone orders weren't a thing anymore...I won't be back in the area until late next week but if they still have sizes I'll see what I can do for y'all

those 2 cws are probably (unreleased) samples, so that means that they are not coming out
So bad...Thanks :smile:

Hate to see that hype is killing the addiction...

97 sold out so fast that even if you were on vacation, no warranty to get them, then checked the Air Max + Silver Bullet, my size wasn't avaible lol

Nike make great shoes but its politic about customers is disgusting...

Keep the hype for Jordan, Foamposite, even Uptempo if you want, but please, Air Max don't deserve this !

^^

So bad...Thanks :smile:

Hate to see that hype is killing the addiction...

97 sold out so fast that even if you were on vacation, no warranty to get them, then checked the Air Max + Silver Bullet, my size wasn't avaible lol

Nike make great shoes but its politic about customers is disgusting...

Keep the hype for Jordan, Foamposite, even Uptempo if you want, but please, Air Max don't deserve this !

^^

A part of me lines the hype, i feel like this may be a wake up call to Nike to get back to making dope colorways with dope materials. That's just me tho.

those 2 cws are probably (unreleased) samples, so that means that they are not coming out
yo Airmax disciple I speak work for all of us when i say you know your stuff and are a true encyclopedia of air. With that said how long do you think it will take that 2013 batch of tigers and hyper blues before the soles start to crumble?? Its already been 4 years almost. ...so like the 2013 hyper blues. The ones that came out with the grey suede and the other grey. Also the asia tiger from 2013 with the clear toe.

View media item 2403573
I live in Waco, Texas and the 97's sold out here immediately. In small *** Waco, Texas!! The SB TN's are almost sold out too. I grabbed the last size 10.5. This just shows that the hype is real. I mean I was able to pick up 4 pairs of the hyperblues for $59.99 here a year ago. Every air max sits on the shelves.....I guess that's not the case anymore

View media item 2403573
I live in Waco, Texas and the 97's sold out here immediately. In small *** Waco, Texas!! The SB TN's are almost sold out too. I grabbed the last size 10.5. This just shows that the hype is real. I mean I was able to pick up 4 pairs of the hyperblues for $59.99 here a year ago. Every air max sits on the shelves.....I guess that's not the case anymore

My man got the dad socks on no dambs given. I see you! Congrats in grabbing a pair these are nice!

Didn't realize phone orders weren't a thing anymore...I won't be back in the area until late next week but if they still have sizes I'll see what I can do for y'all
Please bruh, I'm counting on you hardbody

^I seen them sitting at my local HOH, would say that is your best bet

Repped. Off today so Im gunna make my rounds to my local stores. Bummed I was fooling myself thinking they'd hit discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom