Nike Air Max Plus Thread

yo Airmax disciple I speak work for all of us when i say you know your stuff and are a true encyclopedia of air. With that said how long do you think it will take that 2013 batch of tigers and hyper blues before the soles start to crumble?? Its already been 4 years almost. ...so like the 2013 hyper blues. The ones that came out with the grey suede and the other grey. Also the asia tiger from 2013 with the clear toe.
they will probably hold up another 7-9 years depending on where you live and how humid your environment is, i would unDS them if they are around the 9-10 years old, the longer you wait the more risk you will get that they are gonna crack or crumble

Why are the ultra hyperblues so expensive on eBay? Can someone in the US help a Canadian order online and forward to me in Canada? I'll pay shipping to Canada and PayPal fees

Magnificent, a must have 
smokin.gif

and that price !

Last edited:
Anyone have a spot to grab the Air Max TN's in orange? Trying eBay, but it looks like it will be a bidding war.

Anyone have a spot to grab the Air Max TN's in orange? Trying eBay, but it looks like it will be a bidding war.
what city do you live in? They have them at mine in GA seems like they are pretty widespread. The Nike Outlet in North GA had the Silver Bullet Air max Plus and Anniversary Air Max 1's blue and red both. 

Found these at my local outlet store. Had to cop.

what city do you live in? They have them at mine in GA seems like they are pretty widespread. The Nike Outlet in North GA had the Silver Bullet Air max Plus and Anniversary Air Max 1's blue and red both. 
The tigers?
My bad I meant the orange ones in the photo. 

Womens Air Max Plus (Unreleased Samples?)

605112-047

605112-107

605112-405

Air Max Plus GS

655020-109

Air Max Plus GS

655020-601

Last edited:
I thought the AM Plus silver bullets were completely sold out, but only online. Went to FTL today and they had a FSR. Almost bit, but held off

Last edited:
I thought the AM Plus silver bullets were completely sold out, but only online. Went to FTL today and they had a FSR. Almost bit, but held off

Waiting on a coupon for online or in-store and I'm grabbing those and the golds when they release. I don't like the 97s really at all but I love the same materials and colors from the 97s being used on the AMPs.

Back
Top Bottom