Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Only thing I hate on Air Max Plus fixed with this one :

It's impossible to not damaging the plastic end on an AM+, first time I really got interested in these shoes I was wondering why they put plastic at this place, it was beautiful but not functional at all when you wear your AM+ in real life, which means in conditions your feet can hurt into something easily...I try to take care of my sneakers but this detail ruins their conservation...

i tried to buy the black TN hat on courir and i found that they dont ship outside France
mad.gif

@Davinelulinvega

can you please snap a picture from the hangtag from your hat with the stylecode, so that i can see if they sell it somewhere else

thanx and repped for the pics 
nthat.gif
seems like nike is just being lazy and have used the same style code again from the NikeLab TN cap that came out last year and changed the TN logo from teal to black
mean.gif
so now im not able to track down the newer version with the black TN logo cuz if i type in the code only the old TN cap what is already long sold out would came up in the search results
sick.gif

thanx and repped for the pics 
nthat.gif
 seems like nike is just being lazy and have used the same style code again from the NikeLab TN cap that came out last year and changed the TN logo from teal to black 
mean.gif
 so now im not able to track down the newer version with the black TN logo cuz if i type in the code only the old TN cap what is already long sold out would came up in the search results 
sick.gif
You're welcome :wink: That makes me think about one thing : at the time I asked you if all black pictures were real and you told me the logo wasn't black, so the old picture with the black logo was used to sell the one without while they knew they will sell then a all black one...:s

The thing is it's a shame we can't get any informations on Air Max 95 caps and Air Max Plus caps releases, I would like to buy more and more TN new caps, don't want to pay a lot for old ones...

EDIT

Last edited:
^ Thierry Henry Thierry Henry
footlocker had an agreement w/nike to be the sole distributor of the air max plus from the early 2000's up till just recently(2013/14 it ended not sure exact date)

Last edited:
Love the 3M touch, perfect with recent black TN cap with 3M too, and a black tech fleece hoodie and jogger. Even better with the one with 3M obviously. With a black anorak woven or a black NikeLab anorak...

Last edited:
^You sound like me. I was so focused on the 97's, the AMP's were gone when I came back. Picked them up locally though...

Back
Top Bottom