Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I used my $15 rewards from FTL on the silvers (also labeled QS) but that was about a month after the release date, probably a week before the golds released.

I decided not to get the golds, but my boy wanted them so I gave him my $15 rewards coupon on an older receipt from Foot Locker. He told me he was denied the discount because these were labeled QS. I thought the "new" rewards for FA, FTL and Champs was good to go on anything, even release date stuff?

He bought em anyway but really? I called customer service and left a message to see if this was really the case or a store just denying him the discount to gain $15 extra.
vip rewards should work on any item period. I've never had an Issue. Make a fuss about it. I bet it was a **** head manager just being a ****.

I decided not to get the golds, but my boy wanted them so I gave him my $15 rewards coupon on an older receipt from Foot Locker. He told me he was denied the discount because these were labeled QS. I thought the "new" rewards for FA, FTL and Champs was good to go on anything, even release date stuff?

He bought em anyway but really? I called customer service and left a message to see if this was really the case or a store just denying him the discount to gain $15 extra.
Same... shawty tried to get me Mil discount but it was QS

Last edited:
Anyone in here cop any of the nikelab colorways currently available of the AMP? If so, can you post a pic.

wanted the 97 golds at first but ended up copping the amp's. happy i ended up getting these instead already had the SB's so it's kinda redundant to get the same silhouette imo.

i remember when people in here were trying cop the fire berrys haha man like 3 years ago time flys

Last edited:
Got a pair of Nike Air Max Plus full black, however i noticed that they're a bit different from other photos. 

This is the right shoe, it doesn't have it on the other side. FYI i bought it from Eastbay.com (stock photo is the one used from Eastbay).

The model number is 604133-050. Is there something wrong???

Last edited:

Got a pair of Nike Air Max Plus full black, however i noticed that they're a bit different from other photos. 

This is the right shoe, it doesn't have it on the other side. FYI i bought it from Eastbay.com (stock photo is the one used from Eastbay).

The model number is 604133-050. Is there something wrong???
Nothing wrong. That part just didn't get cut/pulled out at the factory. Thats what happens these days with Nike's crappy quality

Nothing wrong. That part just didn't get cut/pulled out at the factory. Thats what happens these days with Nike's crappy quality

Do you know if there is any possible way to remove it myself without damaging the shoes. It's too late to exchange as I've worn them a bit and eastbay won't tell me when I asked

Do you know if there is any possible way to remove it myself without damaging the shoes. It's too late to exchange as I've worn them a bit and eastbay won't tell me when I asked
Get a razor blade and slowly cut out the piece that doesn't belong.  Shouldn't be to hard the plastic might be very flexible as it is since it should of been cut.

Back
Top Bottom