Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Yep, it was those canyons.

I'm surprised Nike didn't utilize two toned midsoles more often, as I think they add a lot to the look of the shoe. Their midsole is layered and contoured perfectly for two tone paint schemes. The original design sketches pictured below obviously intended for a two tone midsole, but it seems Nike went the more cost effective route of slapping a pure white midsole of most pairs.

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-TN-Sketch-2_native_600.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-sketch-0.jpg

Yep, it was those canyons.

I'm surprised Nike didn't utilize two toned midsoles more often, as I think they add a lot to the look of the shoe. Their midsole is layered and contoured perfectly for two tone paint schemes. The original design sketches pictured below obviously intended for a two tone midsole, but it seems Nike went the more cost effective route of slapping a pure white midsole of most pairs.

Nike-Air-Max-Plus-TN-Sketch-2_native_600.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-sketch-0.jpg
Second drawing is amazing

My boy showed me a colorway of AMP's I never seen before on some IG page dedicated to the model. They were primarily white based with black and a neon-green type color. The waves faded from that green to black if I remember correctly. Does anybody know the name of them? I wanna say they were an early 2000's release from the description I read on the post.

My boy showed me a colorway of AMP's I never seen before on some IG page dedicated to the model. They were primarily white based with black and a neon-green type color. The waves faded from that green to black if I remember correctly. Does anybody know the name of them? I wanna say they were an early 2000's release from the description I read on the post.
nike-air-max-plus-blackwhite-classic-green-sha-4.jpg

maybe those?

Air Max Plus "Wolf Grey" (852630-003)
WOLF GREY/DARK GREY-WHITE-VOLT
November 2016 (Europe-Australia)

2016 - 852630-003 - 028.JPG

Lacoste, TN, socks over the jogging, remember me how thugs used to wear in France in the 90's ^^
Still wear it like in the 90s lol
lacoste or football tracksuit top, tracksuit bottoms/diesel jeans and TNs/BWs thats like 85% of my combinations of clothes
when i see those blacks/arab that try to look like thugs with all slim/skinny clothes and with TNs it makes me laugh :lol:
PS: no racism intended, I'm arab

one outfit very popular around me is also True religion baggies and TN combinations...the french style with an american accent, Canada is a melting pot lol

Still wear it like in the 90s lol
lacoste or football tracksuit top, tracksuit bottoms/diesel jeans and TNs/BWs thats like 85% of my combinations of clothes
when i see those blacks/arab that try to look like thugs with all slim/skinny clothes and with TNs it makes me laugh :lol:
PS: no racism intended, I'm arab

one outfit very popular around me is also True religion baggies and TN combinations...the french style with an american accent, Canada is a melting pot lol
Doesn't matter of you're Arab, you can still be racist

Back
Top Bottom