Nike Air Max Plus Thread

20180312_191127.jpg

UNDS these this evening.

Thinking about painting the midsole accents ie :Hyper blues.

White midsole is cool, but I think navy accents at the heel and toe would give them a much more aggressive, lower profile look.

Thoughts?

very, very good idea...if you do it post the pics, i'm sure the result will be better than the actual pair

Need a air max plus triple black 604133-050 made in Vietnam in US size 8.5. If there is one a valable in any site please contact me..

thanks man, these are it!!

But I tried looking up the style code thru google search with no luck, am I doing something wrong here?

This is normal that you didn't find them with the Nike style code. The only websites that show the style codes are usually Nike.com and small retailers, Foot Locker Europe and Australia use their own SKU codes, and since it was an Australian exclusive cw the pair only appeared on FL AU website. You will only have results if we mention the code on Niketalk or if it was on Ebay in the last few months.

This is normal that you didn't find them with the Nike style code. The only websites that show the style codes are usually Nike.com and small retailers, Foot Locker Europe and Australia use their own SKU codes, and since it was an Australian exclusive cw the pair only appeared on FL AU website. You will only have results if we mention the code on Niketalk or if it was on Ebay in the last few months.

frustrated.gif

Nike **** !!
Last year Nike made two or three times the Air Max 97 OG for the 20a.
And now we are in March 2018 and there is no news about the Air Max plus OGs cws.. they made those ugly models like the Vapormax plus, the big logo and the Sharks (le requin), to be honest they don’t have a nice cw!

What’s wrong with Nike, they have to Bring back the good shape in Indonesia or the Manufaturing in Vietnam for the Adults Air Max Plus, please!!!!

Back
Top Bottom