Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Personally I did not have the chance to get a paire of 2013 OGs!!
But to all those who hade the chance to have one, i advice you to enter as long as possible, because we do not know when will see this beautiful cw again, wtih the real good shape made in Vietnam factory !!

tn caps.jpg
Just received the 3 caps, love them. Need Nike to release again tracksuits...Got love for Air Max clothes, now need Air Max Plus clothes...
Really nice caps, Nike did a great job !
Would be dope to see too different types of panniers...

Last edited:
This mediocre model fusion is the proof that we will not have the OGs cws this year !!
This allows Nike to save money, it’s a shame for us, we may not be right back to the 2013 retro!..
Relax. Those two OG colorways have already been confirmed twice by a long time legit member here.

Im guessing when pics finally surface you will complain about the shape, which I honestly cant tell a difference.

Right, the cliff toe in the 1s was almost unbearable. I can't even tell the "bad shape" on AMP like that.

14474003_1776303555951928_5272580983047061504_n.jpg
they have changed the color from the edge what surrounds the TN logo into black, the old logos were blue
Yes, and I have to admit I prefer the TN logo to be surrounded by black color.
I remember I have skipped a black TN cap about a year ago because instead of the triple black cap they put an all blue TN logo on it, certainly a reference to that...
In fact can't even tell if they really released it or if it was just a first visual...I guess it was the second one...
Need more Air Max clothes and accessories...Belt bags, panniers, and even new kind of bags.
trckst fshrmn glt.jpg

I'ld be curious to see the entire tracksuit. And even if the fisherman's gilet not really my cup of tea, would like to see more releases like this, with a lot of pockets and zippers.

Yes, and I have to admit I prefer the TN logo to be surrounded by black color.
I remember I have skipped a black TN cap about a year ago because instead of the triple black cap they put an all blue TN logo on it, certainly a reference to that...
In fact can't even tell if they really released it or if it was just a first visual...I guess it was the second one...
Need more Air Max clothes and accessories...Belt bags, panniers, and even new kind of bags.
trckst fshrmn glt.jpg

I'ld be curious to see the entire tracksuit. And even if the fisherman's gilet not really my cup of tea, would like to see more releases like this, with a lot of pockets and zippers.

None of that stuff are true Nike products. I mean, they were made from Nike products, but it's not an official release. They're all made by MiniSwoosh . There's a few articles on her and her brand as well. She's dope. I still think her shoes should have won...

None of that stuff are true Nike products. I mean, they were made from Nike products, but it's not an official release. They're all made by MiniSwoosh . There's a few articles on her and her brand as well. She's dope. I still think her shoes should have won...
Yes, I know that, was looking to what she did yesterday, amazing work, even her overalls looks dope...
Yes, she deserved to win, nice shoe, just have to change laces and that's okay.
Info on that fisherman's vest?
Like NCtwin said, MiniSwoosh, miniswoosh on Instagram or ALCH on Google
Pink jacket exists in black I think, nice once again...

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 4
The days of having unique/limited nikes are over. When the hyper blue dropped in 1998/99 03 or whenever unless you lived next to a footlocker in London or a major city in the US or France and knew when they were dropping you simply were never going to own a pair unless you picked up a second hand soak sweated pair on ebay in the late 2000s. I waited until 2014 from 98 to get a pair. Nowadays we live in a world of mass mass production, cost cutting, and a trainer market that is saturated with so many "limited sneakers" you simply can't really retain that exclusive feel you had in the 90s and early 2000s. There is no exclusivity anymore, every month there is a new option. The game changed, there are a few purists left who love the shoe and want to bring back the good old days, a bit like an old man still talking about the Second World War. Times change, if they come out just grab a pair and beat them up and wear them down if the shape is off. It's really not a big deal anymore it's a just a flipping shoe that disintegrates within 15 years.

The days of having unique/limited nikes are over. When the hyper blue dropped in 1998/99 03 or whenever unless you lived next to a footlocker in London or a major city in the US or France and knew when they were dropping you simply were never going to own a pair unless you picked up a second hand soak sweated pair on ebay in the late 2000s. I waited until 2014 from 98 to get a pair. Nowadays we live in a world of mass mass production, cost cutting, and a trainer market that is saturated with so many "limited sneakers" you simply can't really retain that exclusive feel you had in the 90s and early 2000s. There is no exclusivity anymore, every month there is a new option. The game changed, there are a few purists left who love the shoe and want to bring back the good old days, a bit like an old man still talking about the Second World War. Times change, if they come out just grab a pair and beat them up and wear them down if the shape is off. It's really not a big deal anymore it's a just a flipping shoe that disintegrates within 15 years.
No exclusivity ? Try finding a pair of hyper blues or tigers. I will wait. We want a shoe that breaks down in 15 years not in 1 year like all Indonesia pairs

Shoot, i cant even find a pair of those mixed anniversaries here in the us without making a 7 hour drive, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom