Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Fortunately I doubled up in 2014 and kept them on ice. They sat for months in 2014 I was shipping a pair from east bay to England. By autumn 14 if I remember rightly. Nobody was interested. I'm surprised by all the sudden interest. What I meant regarding exclusivity was that back in the day you did not have 1 hundred colorways of every model releasing every year or every release cycle, the shoe dropped in more limited quantities and more limited colors. Making it more exclusive than it is now, today a hyper blue AM plus is not as exclusive as it once was, you can get hold of ultras and scores of other colors if you want to. Nowadays the shoes release more frequently in different variations (I mean all nikes shoes) this waters down the exclusivity! Since 1998 there have been scores and scores of colors of the AM Plus in 20 years, but hyper blues alone released what 4 times globally in og form? once in air max 360 hybrid form once in ultra form, and twice in air max 120 form if you count that shoe. In essence the hyper blue was pretty well protected from the masses. Now that the marketplace has expanded since what approx 2011/12 nike have flooded us with sub par quality shoes. Let's see what happens, Maybe the shape will be ok

Stunning in hand imho.
687D6A09-1E09-45CB-95A9-91B8D755C357.jpeg
72452BD4-5CF6-445F-AD35-1987BA59AFAB.jpeg
121C1765-3E7B-406E-9DE4-C6122D7F101F.jpeg
Definitely look a lot nicer in these pics

The hyper blue just happens to be one of my favorite colors in the tn, so i would want it more than the others, though.

Hyperblue Guys, always and motherf***** ever Hyperblue OG TNs, best Sneaker of all times..
That’s my opinion !!

I love the small touch they gave on those '14 hyper blues lace tips with the "TUNED SINCE 1998", that little detail goes a long way

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan either. The jagged pattern clashes with the wavy veins and organic shapes of the shoe. Decent concept but poor execution. I think a orange to blue fade or "what the" style would have been better.
Seriously that would have been a better idea. Or one side of the shoe hyper blue and one side tiger and faded into eachother in the middle. Anything other than what we got. Shoe is ugly

Last edited:
Seriously that would have been a better idea. Or one side of the shoe hyper blue and one side tiger and faded into eachother in the middle. Anything other than what we got. Shoe is ugly
I agree and glad to see that im not the only one to think that the TN Fusion hyperblue tiger is ROTTEN!!

Back
Top Bottom