Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Just recieved the womens sunset pair today. Since they are a womens pair they are made in China instead of Indonesia...didnt think there would be a difference but they are not as heavy as the Indos and seem a bit more crafted. Now its not like the hyper blue retro from 13’—which was amazing—but its better than Indonesia quality...it actually smells like a happy meal toy from glue and plastic which im not used to with air maxes

So I got my GPXs in the mail yesterday, finally got around to trying them on and... they are a very tight fit, almost feel like I should have went up half a size to an 11, but with out being able to try them on anywhere I went TTS. I had to unlace them, put them on and replace them on my foot in order to get them to feel right. They seem pretty comfortable and light on my feet, but I am used to wearing dress shoes and retro Jordans, so I suppose you can only go up from there. I do feel like my feet will sweat wearing these are they don't seem very breathable.

Another thing I like about these compared to every other "running" shoe I've been looking at lately is the arch support. Pretty much every other shoe looks completely flat except for these. I just recently developed an arch after wearing dress shoes for the past 6 years, and I don't want to loose it now! I think I'll keep them and give them a try for running... I don't do marathons or anything like that, I just try to run a mile in the morning on my days off to stay in shape (my legs have been getting skinny because I haven't really walked or ran much since my HS days.

I did try on these PureBOOSTs at Finish Line today and they are super wide, to the point where my 10.5 feets too big, until I stand up, and then they feel normal, but I might just get them for $50 and maybe put an insole in them?

Last edited:
Air Max Plus (GS) (655020-086)

2018 - 655020-086 - 001.png
2018 - 655020-086 - 002.png

So I got my GPXs in the mail yesterday, finally got around to trying them on and... they are a very tight fit, almost feel like I should have went up half a size to an 11, but with out being able to try them on anywhere I went TTS. I had to unlace them, put them on and replace them on my foot in order to get them to feel right. They seem pretty comfortable and light on my feet, but I am used to wearing dress shoes and retro Jordans, so I suppose you can only go up from there. I do feel like my feet will sweat wearing these are they don't seem very breathable.

Another thing I like about these compared to every other "running" shoe I've been looking at lately is the arch support. Pretty much every other shoe looks completely flat except for these. I just recently developed an arch after wearing dress shoes for the past 6 years, and I don't want to loose it now! I think I'll keep them and give them a try for running... I don't do marathons or anything like that, I just try to run a mile in the morning on my days off to stay in shape (my legs have been getting skinny because I haven't really walked or ran much since my HS days.

I did try on these PureBOOSTs at Finish Line today and they are super wide, to the point where my 10.5 feets too big, until I stand up, and then they feel normal, but I might just get them for $50 and maybe put an insole in them?
Yep Pureboost are pretty darn good for running. They are also a little bigger for me and once i put in a slim insole, it feels perfect.

Thanks Billy !!

They were sold, I was interested but I had a doubt about the authenticity ...

I find the material and the details really close, of a real ...

my buddy was looking at my sneakers from footlocker and the orange black sunset air max plus does not say "nike better world" on the tongue and he was already whining about fakes......nike doesn't put those words on every sneaker anymore.

Back
Top Bottom