Nike Air Max Plus Thread

So the sunsets are an OG colorway as well? What's the point, they look exactly like the Tigers...
I dont really get it either. I feel like the sunset color way that Nike released in 2014 was nikes attempt at a new tiger retro for the states..but the purists totally mocked Them and gave the shoe a new name. Nike should’ve just Made more in 2013 Tigers

I dont really get it either. I feel like the sunset color way that Nike released in 2014 was nikes attempt at a new tiger retro for the states..but the purists totally mocked Them and gave the shoe a new name. Nike should’ve just Made more in 2013 Tigers

The TXT sunset in 2014 was received as an OG color way in the US because for some reason Nike only released the Hyper Blue there. If I remember rightly the TXT sunsets were US exclusive and I the OG orange joints were EU exclusive maybe also Asia as well. In reality the TXT sunsets are a different model in appearance and id number. Moral of the story I guess is for any Americans they might do it again, so be ready to proxy a pair or press the button on eBay if the OG turns up here again only and if you prefer it. The sunsets are cool though.

The TXT sunset in 2014 was received as an OG color way in the US because for some reason Nike only released the Hyper Blue there. If I remember rightly the TXT sunsets were US exclusive and I the OG orange joints were EU exclusive maybe also Asia as well. In reality the TXT sunsets are a different model in appearance and id number. Moral of the story I guess is for any Americans they might do it again, so be ready to proxy a pair or press the button on eBay if the OG turns up here again only and if you prefer it. The sunsets are cool though.
Well i am american i didnt thing the sunset txt was og. We were all in this thread talking about it 4 years ago..i have 3 pairs of hyper blues, 2013 tiger, 2014 sunset, and 2018 sunrise that dropped in june. We good over here lol

Man we all copping as soon as they drop so there’s that.

*edit* judging by the box design previewed it seems like its just a 3 colorway thing.

Last edited:
I really hope we get the tigers this go around for the States really don’t wanna pay resale for a shoe that shouldn’t have a resale prices to begin with

Last edited:
Well i am american i didnt thing the sunset txt was og. We were all in this thread talking about it 4 years ago..i have 3 pairs of hyper blues, 2013 tiger, 2014 sunset, and 2018 sunrise that dropped in june. We good over here lol

What I meant to say was it was seen more as a consolation because the OG didn’t not release in your shores. I know most knew the difference between them. Yes I was here with you all 4 years ago on here too. It would be cool to see a side by side pic of your sunsets, sunrises and the 2018s I assume you plan to pick up. I hear that man!

Air Max Plus (GS) (AR0491-001)

2018 - AR0491-001 - 101.png
2018 - AR0491-001 - 102.png
2018 - AR0491-001 - 103.png
2018 - AR0491-001 - 104.png
2018 - AR0491-001 - 105.png
2018 - AR0491-001 - 106.png

Why aren't these showing up on the US FL calendar? Hopefully it isn't a euro only release

Back
Top Bottom