Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Psychic purps? on Champs calendar
06EC8CAB-15EC-46AB-BE8B-6B7FD22907FD.jpeg
I think those are the alternate color out the pack (based on the original sketch)

Judging by the greedy 95 and presto, it could make for an interesting colorway. The amp anniversary or whatever they call it is alright, but the color blocking is consistant between the two greedys, kind of a "what the" style. I was just wondering if any pics have surfaced across the pond yet, I couldn't find any. But then again, I'm no billy anderson.

Judging by the greedy 95 and presto, it could make for an interesting colorway. The amp anniversary or whatever they call it is alright, but the color blocking is consistant between the two greedys, kind of a "what the" style. I was just wondering if any pics have surfaced across the pond yet, I couldn't find any. But then again, I'm no billy anderson.
Possibly it will be mismatched pair, but maybe it's some red/orange to blue/purple gradient from heel to toe or from inner to outer side of the shoe.

The color description om the Greedy pair says "blue / red / white". Could by a hyper blue to sunset red fade and then white soles.

Glad the Europe release is in a week so hopefully we’ll be hearing about a stateside release soon and hopefully they won’t **** us on the tigers this go around and if worse case scenario they don’t hopefully the resale won’t be outrageous

Back
Top Bottom