Nike Air Max Plus Thread

i'm ready too :pimp:

let's go 2018 TN hyper blue 8)

perso I find it well anyway, even if I would have preferred to have nubuck and veins old fashioned :evil:

if I get a "perfect" pair for me I would be happy, with the left symmetrical at the right (because it's not always win for the symmetry with nike lol), and if possibble the front pointed and not too round (like the old pairs I love so much), and not too much glue on the upper... yes I know I ask a lot :rofl:

i cop directly from nike (fingers crossed i win ^^ i like to cop directly from nike for the refund if send back)

good luck guys 8)

Two different shoes
8E6C1408-BFCB-452E-98EC-E514DAD99105.jpeg
44197701_521617514973452_904237628377521631_n.jpg

in all honesty idk where this tiger/sunset rumor started but i am more than sure its just 3 colorways. hyper, sunset & purple.
There are two similar orange pairs
1. The 98, 99, 2002, 2004, 2013 OG which has the pimento swoosh and the subtle orange fade.
2. You have sunsets, I believe the first one was 2014 called the TXT but I could be wrong and there may be an earlier one also, there apparently a release for these also coming but we have not see any confirmation. (Someone posted pics pages ago) This model has orange swoosh and has a very obvious orange to yellow fade.

It is number 1 that is a confirmed release this month. But I hope they release number 2 soon because I like the look of them.

Last edited:
They are live on Foot Locker UK, and i wouldn't get them for free! The GS look unreal in comparison to the mens, Nike ****ed these up proper style imo. All you people copping, get some Angelus paint for the midsoles, you're gonna need it x

so now finger crossed to have them before the week lol

happy for you, my old timer friend :wink:

now this afternoon they will arrive on the desktop ^^ hahahahhahaa :tongue:

TTS for all? for me yes, same size than my AM1/BW (8us/41eu) and my last TN pair (2008/2009), finger crossed for the sizing... yes, a lot of finger crossed LOL

Thanks you too bro!
What is desktop? That’s how old I am I have no idea. I’m 36 btw.

They are live on Foot Locker UK, and i wouldn't get them for free! The GS look unreal in comparison to the mens, Nike ****ed these up proper style imo. All you people copping, get some Angelus paint for the midsoles, you're gonna need it x
Every good sneaker person has Angelus paint in the drawer already bro. Sneakers are like life you win some you lose some, but you keep going. It’s no different to taking your shoes to the cobblers.

Ok

GRRRRrrrrrrr :rolleyes
99498348-8b53-4623-a441-0b1cecf6f5ba.png

6ec34ba6-f061-4601-a23e-4cdcdb6fbcad.png

cashback
c5d9160c-50e6-4907-8eff-61b6234e4a09.png

at least I will be able to choose my pair... 136euro it's nice for a new TN OG realease (with 20% free voucher), and +2,5% cashback so at final 132,50euro she cost for me... I knew it... :evil: |l

perfect :nthat: (now next year a good release of air max 90 OG infrared/laser blue please :smile: )

Edit: S ros S ros nice bro! looking good! on feet pics perhaps? fit TTS? thanks :wink:

Edit2: YESSSS arch supports!
chaussure-air-max-plus-og-vlXgTL.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom