Nike Air Max Plus Thread

:rofl:
You corny as hell. But that’s besides the point. We’ve all been in here waiting for these to come out. It’s just naive to think they would look like 98 no matter who said it. Carry on with the slander my G.
You have been waiting because you slept on the 2013. Not only is it as far away from the og as possible..they couldnt get it anywhere close to the 2013? Thats pitiful

Hell nah bro, you wildin :lol:
The leather quality, midsole paint, the jumpan, the shape. No competition my guy.
They both been in the closet for a long time, I’ll get them out tomorrow and take another look. I have a feeling when I UnDs my last pair of 2011 the midsole paint is going to crack, my beater pair are done now. I never even tried on the Nike Air version yet. I was waiting for all the hype to die down before I start wearing my AJ3’s again.

Im personally not trying to spend more than 170 shipped so ima wait off for other websites to drop.

Edit*

As i expected, won the End raffle, came out to 180 shipped lol.

Last edited:
I'm 37 (old timer department as well). I can remember my senior year in high school. Walking in with all my classmates in the gymnasium in the front of the other classes. Everyone looking up to us as seniors. Me wearing the Hyper Blues with some Hilfiger jeans and a yellow Izod polo shirt.. Every one was gazing at them joints on feet. I felt like the man... These bought so much attention because they popped so hard.

At this time in life I was working at a chicken shack making $25 a day under the table. Everyday I'm looking in my Eastbay book counting down the day I had enough to get these. I was the only person in my school with these. So I was pumped to have had these...

Fast forward 14 years the 2013 TN release at Champs sports. I was late getting these and wife surprised me by getting the very last 11.5 they had in store, I was lit. At first I didn't wear them for months. My nostalgia was high for these, still is. So I'm one the the folks that can really appreciate these shoes for what they were.

I also know that Nike never ever duplicate a shoe, remastered or not, to its original form. So I can under stand some of you all saying our expectations are just way too high. It's just bothersome to see one of the nicest air max, with the nicest color blocking I ever seen on any air max done this way.

At this end of the day there just shoes but geeesh Nike your loyalist and supporters want better...

Didn't want to wait another month and a half for the stateside release and def didn't wanna wait until 3 am for the eu drop I'll glady take this W

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181107-190841_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20181107-190841_Gmail.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 32
I'm 37 (old timer department as well). I can remember my senior year in high school. Walking in with all my classmates in the gymnasium in the front of the other classes. Everyone looking up to us as seniors. Me wearing the Hyper Blues with some Hilfiger jeans and a yellow Izod polo shirt.. Every one was gazing at them joints on feet. I felt like the man... These bought so much attention because they popped so hard.

At this time in life I was working at a chicken shack making $25 a day under the table. Everyday I'm looking in my Eastbay book counting down the day I had enough to get these. I was the only person in my school with these. So I was pumped to have had these...

Fast forward 14 years the 2013 TN release at Champs sports. I was late getting these and wife surprised me by getting the very last 11.5 they had in store, I was lit. At first I didn't wear them for months. My nostalgia was high for these, still is. So I'm one the the folks that can really appreciate these shoes for what they were.

I also know that Nike never ever duplicate a shoe, remastered or not, to its original form. So I can under stand some of you all saying our expectations are just way too high. It's just bothersome to see one of the nicest air max, with the nicest color blocking I ever seen on any air max done this way.

At this end of the day there just shoes but geeesh Nike your loyalist and supporters want better...
The am1 anniversary was what people probably expected from them. That was a complete overhaul of toebox and mudguard to try and get it as close to the original as possible, and that took some effort on their part.

Dang I missed the End raffle. i think they are dropping remainders tonight

Didn't even know they had one smh. Nothing on their site yet though. Not staying up until 3 am either. Either I can cop for a decent price in UK or I wait for the stateside drop.

Didn't even know they had one smh. Nothing on their site yet though. Not staying up until 3 am either. Either I can cop for a decent price in UK or I wait for the stateside drop.

Yeah I will cop off SNS. Hopefully everybody sleep! Save a few in the AM

Yeah I will cop off SNS. Hopefully everybody sleep! Save a few in the AM

I hate buying from UK sites when its a possible easy cop though. You basically can't return them if you can cop for the low later on.. should be about 185 shipped from SNS. Copping kicks is such a pain nowadays lol.

in all honesty idk where this tiger/sunset rumor started but i am more than sure its just 3 colorways. hyper, sunset & purple.

Back
Top Bottom