Nike Air Max Plus Thread

in 1996 or 97 I had "pele-pele" pants, you know?

it was wide a crazy thing, besides he still has to hang out somewhere at my parents

I also wore Dia, royal wear, bulldog, karl kane (or kane kane perhaps) and some others brand (but I quickly stop to wear these things for a things little less hip-hop, a little more classic and less wide)

ps: sorry for my bad english...
Aucun problème partenaire , je suis Français aussi , tu te débrouilles bien !..
PS

in 1996 or 97 I had "pele-pele" pants, you know?

it was wide a crazy thing, besides he still has to hang out somewhere at my parents

I also wore Dia, royal wear, bulldog, karl kane (or kane kane perhaps) and some others brand (but I quickly stop to wear these things for a things little less hip-hop, a little more classic and less wide)

ps: sorry for my bad english...

I remember Pele Pele! You mean Karl Kani. I was more into skate wear, I spent a lot of the 90s into aggressive skating, hanging off the back of red double decker buses and jumping down stairs at south bank in London. So we wore baggy jeans and shorts to get our pads under them. Back then Supreme was not known outside of the skater world. Your English is actually perfectly fine bro.

Attachments

• CBFEFC7B-BFC6-41F6-9AF0-DA02E4D3FCDD.jpeg
    CBFEFC7B-BFC6-41F6-9AF0-DA02E4D3FCDD.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 59
Maybe it is because I already have the blue and orange, but I am looking forward to the purple pair most of the 3

Surely a question of novice for some, but this purple cw is already really out, or it is only on drawing for the beginning of the tn?....I have no memory for them...

Surely a question of novice for some, but this purple cw is already really out, or it is only on drawing for the beginning of the tn?....I have no memory for them...
When creating the concept for the shoe it was one of the first colorways sketched, but it was never put into production or released. Until now. I like it when Nike does that sort of thing, it’s sort of along the lines of the Nike air max zero, in that they are resurrecting something that was never released.

Back
Top Bottom