Nike Air Max Plus Thread

North of England repping here and I'll say this:
- kiffeur thing has been lurking in the shadows for years and is nothing new for anyone who follows TNs an ends up stumbling on the wrong hashtag.

- The word scally is not synonymous with kiffeur. A scally is just any rough and tumble lad who wears sportswear and smokes dope in the middle of the day. In fact, if you approach a group of said lads and suggested they had sex with their shoes you'd probably get a blade in your gut for it.

Anyway, enough of the kiffeur bollocks, people are saying the 13 release was better than these? Box is cool anyway...

@unseen breh sup?
Boys pics

Screenshot_20181108-210109.png
It looks like they got the orange right this time,hoping it’s the same for the adult pair, no red hues on the GS it seems, but it looks really good.

Last edited:
North of England repping here and I'll say this:
- kiffeur thing has been lurking in the shadows for years and is nothing new for anyone who follows TNs an ends up stumbling on the wrong hashtag.

- The word scally is not synonymous with kiffeur. A scally is just any rough and tumble lad who wears sportswear and smokes dope in the middle of the day. In fact, if you approach a group of said lads and suggested they had sex with their shoes you'd probably get a blade in your gut for it.

Anyway, enough of the kiffeur bollocks, people are saying the
PERFECT Nike just shipped my two pairs, it's for tomorrow :wink:

edit: french kiffeur... LOL that's all it comes to mind :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/rekinsparisclub/

:smh:
just got confirmation from snkrs app of the same!

That sucks ima need a 12.5 when us drop happens, usually nike, footlocker, champs and eastbay have 12.5 but if none overseas us release will probably be the same
I feel like footlocker chains will. I’ve yet to see an air max shoe release on there without a 12.5, so I have my fingers crossed lol

That palm trees inspiration pic is fire.. I love seeing stuff like that.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep They drop Dec. 22nd I believe. They are available now at a few UK sites and sitting so we should be set in December unless you can't wait. I was deliberating between copping now because there are a lot of drops in December I think lol.

Long shot but does anyone know where i can get these in a uk9.5?

De9idpgWsAEQBM3.jpg
Long shot but does anyone know where i can get these in a uk9.5?

De9idpgWsAEQBM3.jpg

These have been live for a few months, only hope would be to take the product code
315245898002, then go into your local footlocker and ask them to run a nationwide store stock check for your size. Then If you are lucky pay them and get them delivered to your local store. Or check ebay.

These have been live for a few months, only hope would be to take the product code
315245898002, then go into your local footlocker and ask them to run a nationwide store stock check for your size. Then If you are lucky pay them and get them delivered to your local store. Or check ebay.

got into the TN's late, I started with the galaxy ones and waiting for the OG ones to go on sale before copping em and these caught my eye too

extra trash, but I already see all the hood n_'s out here eating these up
The sole would be perfect for a sole swap on a OG pair of Hyper Blue if they were
got into the TN's late, I started with the galaxy ones and waiting for the OG ones to go on sale before copping em and these caught my eye too

You will need to pay extra for them but here you go. UK9.5

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nike-Air...hash=item2cd4de7f1f:m:m-JcmVJRqWvGt8Hn0OGzTzQ

Worth checking FL in store first.

Back
Top Bottom