Nike Air Max Plus Thread

20181114_094336.jpg

Has there been a side by side comparison between the 98 and 18 (that list showing all the releases doesn’t count)

Hmm this is very interesting tho, any idea why would somethjng sell out at the brick and mortar stores but not online tho? I thought stuff usually sell out quick at the online stores and will still be sitting in the stores at this day and age
I think it has more to do with allocation than anything. Online vendors like Eastbay and Footlocker have droves of inventory in warehouses, while brick and mortar locations may have 5-10 of each size if they move a lot of inventory.

Additionally, this shoe is one that pops out on the shelve compared to others. And IMO, its one that looks much better in person than pics.

The only spot in the US that has the tigers on the calendar is Eastbay, do you think spot a like SNS will have them as well? I copped the hyper blues from there. It's hard to tell what they'll do in the US II didn' want to risk the possiblity of any hype like with the silver bullets.

The only spot in the US that has the tigers on the calendar is Eastbay, do you think spot a like SNS will have them as well? I copped the hyper blues from there. It's hard to tell what they'll do in the US II didn' want to risk the possiblity of any hype like with the silver bullets.
Yeah champs has tigers but only gs right now and footlocker has a purple pair men's and gs for the 24th

My impression from talking to the SNS staff is that they will have the tigers as well.

Back
Top Bottom