ihbhj.JPG

Might be in on those
Please don’t be women’s

Eh, after taking an extra look, probably women’s, and the toe cap hurts em some

Might be in on those
Please don’t be women’s

Eh, after taking an extra look, probably women’s, and the toe cap hurts em some
SBD says mens sizes, but I don't believe it

"The Nike Air Max Plus “Daybreak” will release in Holiday 2024. It will be available at select Nike Sportswear retailers in-store, online, and on Nike.com. Offered in men’s sizing, the retail price tag is set at $170 USD.

Nike Air Max Plus “Daybreak”
Color: Dawn/Light Lemon Twist
Style Code: DZ3670-004
Release Date: 2024
Price: $170"

That’s literally just leftover Kukini fabric they have that they’re trying to do something with lol
Actually that’s EXACTLY why I like the shoe. The kukini shape is hideous. Always has been. Had they left the red out of the amp shark attack and did black with blue accents and the kukini material they’d easily be one of the best colorways all time. But thanks for responding with helpful info🙏🤦‍♂️

"Expect the Nike Air Max Plus “Desert Sunset” to release in late 2024 or early 2025. You can find it at select Nike Sportswear retailers, both in-store and online, including Nike.com. The shoe will be available in men’s sizes, priced at $180 USD."

Actually that’s EXACTLY why I like the shoe. The kukini shape is hideous. Always has been. Had they left the red out of the amp shark attack and did black with blue accents and the kukini material they’d easily be one of the best colorways all time. But thanks for responding with helpful info🙏🤦‍♂️

I’m guessing the red is supposed to be blood but yeah it definitely doesn’t really fit well with the overall design . I think a white midsole would have looked better on those and just a regular black outsole . Hell an icy sole would look good on those .

Back
Top Bottom