Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Morning, I got a 15% voucher from Nike do I have to wait until they leave the sneakers app? And are on the main site? The thing is I have a feeling these are more limited than hyper blues.
Yeah after an hour and a half or so they’ll generally hit the normal Nike site where disco can be applied, I too think these will go quicker than HB

more pics...
nike-air-max-plus-og-black-bright-ceramic-resin-release-date3.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-og-black-hyper-blue-release-date.jpg

nike-air-max-plus-og-black-bright-ceramic-resin-release-date2.jpg

2.jpg

zoom.jpg

Last edited:
How do i cancel my entry on end's draw? Since these will be plentiful I'd rather get them in hand and use one discount coupons from Footlocker or champs

I wanted to get a pair of hypers because I dont know how long my 2013s will last but idk if i can bring myself to spend on them..just dont look worth it...and i feel the tigers are the same

I wanted to get a pair of hypers because I dont know how long my 2013s will last but idk if i can bring myself to spend on them..just dont look worth it...and i feel the tigers are the same
I know where you are coming from. The color on the 13/14 is much more subtle I prefer it. The 18 upper sits too high on the midsole for my liking, the upper sits level and makes the shoes almost look more like a boot than a runner. Or maybe is the toebox causing it. It’s lost a noticeable part of its aerodynamics that’s for sure the shoe looks different. The previous versions all declined from back to front. I promised myself to not criticise it anymore so I’m gonna stop. I’m done

Last edited:
I know where you are coming from. The color on the 13/14 is much more subtle I prefer it. The 18 upper sits too high on the midsole for my liking, the upper sits level and makes the shoes almost look more like a boot than a runner. Or maybe is the toebox causing it. It’s lost a noticeable part of its aerodynamics that’s for sure the shoe looks different. The previous versions all declined from back to front. I promised myself to not criticise it anymore so I’m gonna stop. I’m done
No, I noticed it too..the shoe as a whole is narrow and high..i have seen dudes on ig wearing very old tns and i hope my 13’ hypers last..maybe if i wear them more to prevent stiffness and crumbling

for me it's easy, "don't like don't buy" (It's not more complicated than that)

there is no interest in buying a pair that doesn't suit you, or you must be sadomasochistic lol (and even worse, buy the orange when you already don't like the blue because it will be the same shoe)

Last edited:
for me it's easy, "don't like don't buy" (It's not more complicated than that)

there is no interest in buying a pair that doesn't suit you, or you must be sadomasochistic lol (and even worse, buy the orange when you already don't like the blue because it will be the same shoe)
This is true, don’t like don’t buy, or take them back after you have. Erm I’m not sure I agree with the sadomasochistic theory, I am sure other explanations are plentiful, anyway.

Essence of the forum is to talk.

Attachments

• 32FB8CDB-7317-4A47-AB50-B25DD42C52D6.gif
    32FB8CDB-7317-4A47-AB50-B25DD42C52D6.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Didn’t even look the inside of the 2018 until today. There is a reason people are saying these are less comfortable than the previous Hyper Blue and other TNs. There is zero padding on the inside walls of the shoes apart from the heal area. All other versions had a layer of padding.

Back
Top Bottom