Nike Air Max Plus Thread

End draws seem to be hitting for everyone. Seen the shot clock active on Eastbay too. Looks like these will be plentiful with enough to go around.

First ever W on End. I’m happy because I didn’t want to worry about these and HB’s should get discounted once they arrive to the states. Also feel like I canceled this lmao.

399A927E-B447-412A-BF7B-289BAD21811C.png

Going to be pissed if they end up on sale lmao. Didn’t want to risk it though.

Weird my local HOH doesn't have the tigers or the purples, but they have the greedy pair in the back

Question.. where the hell are the purples dropping ?

Never mind: For anyone in the States that wants the Purple. They are dropping in December 15th.

voucher don't work guys :frown: (finally i'm really lucky to have copped the hyper blue for 135e)
1.png

these picture :nthat:

on feet they are nice...

... but i prefer the blue...

:emoji_v: :emoji_punch:

Last edited:
I decided to pay the queen her council tax and annual park maintenance tax this month, instead of buying these. I’ll wait for the purples and check out the fade and decide if I want those. Thinking about going to footlocker this morning anyway to pick up 2.5 for my daughter but I know she is just going to flip it on me and say Dad didn’t they have them in pink! No unicorns in the UK :s

Last edited:
this year a lot of pair (blue & orange) have the 3M reflective tapes on tongues poorly adjusted :frown: (they are under the laces on some pairs)
BQ4629-001_sivasdescalzo-NIKEAIR-MAX-PLUS-OG-BQ4629-001-4.jpg

this year a lot of pair (blue & orange) have the 3M reflective tapes on tongues poorly adjusted :frown:
BQ4629-001_sivasdescalzo-NIKEAIR-MAX-PLUS-OG-BQ4629-001-4.jpg
If I am not mistaken they have put silver 3m on them, it is usually black. (On orange)
Guess it cheaper to order one larger batch of silver 3M then to order a smaller one and an additional batch of black 3M. Come on Nike

Last edited:
3CCE47FD-BE9E-45DC-9AC0-FC7282042256.jpeg
This ACG Sherpa tracksuit is nice, I only was interested in the pants, but for £160 it’s a little too steep, got a voucher to buy for 120 at size but still, it’s too painful for a tracksuit pant only. Like them though.

Back
Top Bottom