Nike Air Max Plus Thread

STILL on the lookout for these, they are so SICK.
i can hook you up if you want, but you need to be prepared to pay EU retail
wink.gif

begging for trouble - don't even offer and def don't accept anything like this. just asking for trouble on both ends
can you please explain to me why helping a fellow sneakerhead out is begging for trouble ??

that you get scammed in the past by fools doesnt mean that i would do that to other people
wink.gif

i just want to gain some sneaker karma for myself, because the last half year couple of peeps hooked me up with stuff

and i also shipped out the orange AMP from NT member Drew today

i just need to snap some pics from the receipt and send him the tracking number

Last edited:
can you please explain to me why helping a fellow sneakerhead out is begging for trouble ??
that you get scammed in the past by fools doesnt mean that i would do that to other people :wink:
i just want to gain some sneaker karma for myself, because the last half year couple of peeps hooked me up with stuff
I think he means, if he starts, it'll be the start of something he can't stop, and before you know it he will have asked you to get him 80 pairs of tuned air........ Or something like that.

begging for trouble - don't even offer and def don't accept anything like this. just asking for trouble on both ends

that you get scammed in the past by fools doesnt mean that i would do that to other people :wink:

Repped, AMD. :nthat:

I got the tracking number and receipts, bro. I'll definitely let you know when I get my pairs in. :nthat:

AMD is a good dude, fellas. Real great to have him on NT. :smokin

-Drew

Last edited:
In Europe, we have between 25 and 35 cws per year. I know Australia have some of them too, plus between 5 and 10 Foot Locker Australia exclusive cws.

In total, since 1998 i have enumerated 427 AM+ (43 retroed), this leaves us with 384 unique cws.

Every model on the web store is available at French (Europe?) Foot Locker shop, but i've seen some models only available at the Foot Locker shop these past years.

im just beyond blown away at the amount of air maxes that are euro only.... i mean, i knew there was a bunch, but not like that.

Last edited:
198 dollar retail for the shoes plus 35 dollar for the shipping cost to the US
EEEEKKKKK.  Cos grip for those EU ones.  How long do they normally stick around in the stores?  I have a busy month as is and Aug will be just as busy.  Bo Jackson and Griffey's that come out this Friday, Fire Red 5's, Green Glow IV's, Oreo IV's, and Fire Red III's all in Aug and then random shoes that pop up.  Let me see how much they are charging for these Bo Jackson's and Griffey's that come out this Friday and get back with you.

im just beyond blown away at the amount of air maxes that are euro only.... i mean, i knew there was a bunch, but not like that.
You'll be even more blown away to find that Basketball shoes, Jordans etc are a very very small niche in Aus, I could count on 1 hand the amount of people I've seen wear LeBrons.

Lots of retro J's sit for months and months, with the massive surge world wide in retro Jordans becoming main stream, stores are selling out, but I mean most footlockers use to get 2 pairs of each size and that's it, not sure about now

Airmax's don't ever fade here, the hoods love TN's/LTD's/Wrights, the hipsters Air Max 1's, average joes 90's

You'll be even more blown away to find that Basketball shoes, Jordans etc are a very very small niche in Aus, I could count on 1 hand the amount of people I've seen wear LeBrons.

Lots of retro J's sit for months and months, with the massive surge world wide in retro Jordans becoming main stream, stores are selling out, but I mean most footlockers use to get 2 pairs of each size and that's it, not sure about now

Airmax's don't ever fade here, the hoods love TN's/LTD's/Wrights, the hipsters Air Max 1's, average joes 90's

thats truly wild man. im an air max 1 guy myself but i would love to see more TNs dropped in the states, i had several pairs when i was a kid. and i loved them

EEEEKKKKK.  Cos grip for those EU ones.  How long do they normally stick around in the stores?  I have a busy month as is and Aug will be just as busy.  Bo Jackson and Griffey's that come out this Friday, Fire Red 5's, Green Glow IV's, Oreo IV's, and Fire Red III's all in Aug and then random shoes that pop up.  Let me see how much they are charging for these Bo Jackson's and Griffey's that come out this Friday and get back with you.
even if they arent available instore anymore its still possible to track them down with FL sneakerfinder

and that black/blue cw is already sold out at my local FL, but as long they appear online

it wouldnt be too hard to locate them with sneakerfinder

Last edited:

That's a cool, fun fact. :nerd:

Where do the 95's fit?

-Drew

That's a cool, fun fact.
nerd.gif

Where do the 95's fit?

-Drew
In Australia, they don't really? You see Asians, old sneakerheads but that's about it.. pretty much most 95's that come out in the states, don't come out here

Some of the hybrids come out here and random people might pick em up but nothing ever pops off

There are sneakerheads here and people that buy Jordans and other retros, but it's not the main stream

thats truly wild man. im an air max 1 guy myself but i would love to see more TNs dropped in the states, i had several pairs when i was a kid. and i loved them
I always wondered if I went back to the states for a Holiday, if I took some fresh pairs if they would turn a few heads lol

What pisses me off is NIke is global, yet they don't allow us in the states to buy shoes in there foreign locales.  So many Jordan's available in EU but I can't buy them.
even if they arent available instore anymore its still possible to track them down with FL sneakerfinder

and that black/blue cw is already sold out at my local FL, but as long they appear online

it wouldnt be too hard to locate them with sneakerfinder
Good to know I am going to have to hit you up probably this weekend and see if you can find the black and blue.
In Australia, they don't really? You see Asians, old sneakerheads but that's about it.. pretty much most 95's that come out in the states, don't come out here

Some of the hybrids come out here and random people might pick em up but nothing ever pops off

There are sneakerheads here and people that buy Jordans and other retros, but it's not the main stream
Man my shoe game would be SICK if I lived in AU.

What pisses me off is NIke is global, yet they don't allow us in the states to buy shoes in there foreign locales.  So many Jordan's available in EU but I can't buy them.

Good to know I am going to have to hit you up probably this weekend and see if you can find the black and blue.

Man my shoe game would be SICK if I lived in AU.
Only problem is the price, even though its all relative, its the luxury of I buy Shox from the states for $110 but they cost $200 here, so I get so use to paying almost 1/2 price when it comes to say TN's or even Jordan releases the 200+ price tag seems so much

I use to buy every TN that came out and pay full retail $240 and not bat an eye, now I feel like I've been robbed and ripped off when I have to pay  $226 (Price with members discount) hence why I only buy colors I really love 

You can have a sick shoe game in Aus only problem is you'll be the only one finding it sick lol 

on foot look of the new TN's

Only problem is the price, even though its all relative, its the luxury of I buy Shox from the states for $110 but they cost $200 here, so I get so use to paying almost 1/2 price when it comes to say TN's or even Jordan releases the 200+ price tag seems so much

I use to buy every TN that came out and pay full retail $240 and not bat an eye, now I feel like I've been robbed and ripped off when I have to pay  $226 (Price with members discount) hence why I only buy colors I really love 

You can have a sick shoe game in Aus only problem is you'll be the only one finding it sick lol 

on foot look of the new TN's

View media item 509926

What about stuff going on sale?

Back
Top Bottom