Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Man I can't find the gray and blue ones I had, but will post pics of the black and red ones I have.  I think they came out back in 99, not as clean as I would like but still holding up.

***Edit.

Found a pic of the ones I had not a great shot but shows some of the shoe.
View media item 467890

Between these and the Tailwinds, my shoe game was on point.  I wonder if we have a Tailwind thread started.

I had these in 4th grade was my favorite shoe

My sister had the purple ones and my brother had the blue ones

everybody rocked these back in the day

might pull the trigger on these for real but I dont wanna buy them then they end up releasing in the states

any word? I have a feeling the Orange ones will end up in the states but not the others

I had these in 4th grade was my favorite shoe

My sister had the purple ones and my brother had the blue ones

everybody rocked these back in the day

might pull the trigger on these for real but I dont wanna buy them then they end up releasing in the states

any word? I have a feeling the Orange ones will end up in the states but not the others
wont happen, States rarely to never, get TN's 

take a trip to Aus you'll find a plethora of colors to choose from in any footlocker lol 

wont happen, States rarely to never, get TN's 

take a trip to Aus you'll find a plethora of colors to choose from in any footlocker lol 

:smh:

any sites have these besides ebay?

I dont see my size in the orange or blue on ebay

nikehead187, do you remember the 'Crystal Clear' cw? I think that the pictures of this model on Foot Locker Australia website were samples pictures.

When the 'Crystal Clear' (604133-418) was released in Europe, the main upper color was just 'Game Royal Blue'.

Is the Australian version really existed, or is it just some sample pictures?

Thanks!

nikehead187, do you remember the 'Crystal Clear' cw? I think that the pictures of this model on Foot Locker Australia website were samples pictures.

View media item 577181

View media item 577182

When the 'Crystal Clear' (604133-418) was released in Europe, the main upper color was just 'Game Royal Blue'.

View media item 577184

Is the Australian version really existed, or is it just some sample pictures?

Thanks!

I think sample pictures, I could be wrong but i believe we got the royal blue as well!

:smh:

any sites have these besides ebay?

I dont see my size in the orange or blue on ebay
They're footlocker exclusive shoes, so only footlocker is allowed to sell them, accept the states don't sell them lol only EU and Aus

I can never find them online cause i'm always searching to get them cheaper cause I'm ise to payin $100 for shoes and these are $240

How many cw are available in Australian Foot Locker stores? (There's between 15 and 20 AMP cw in France Foot Locker)

Are all the European cw released in Australia? --> http://www.footlocker.eu/fr/en/s/tuned.aspx/page=1|sort=ranking|ipp=180

Can you use sneaker finder in Australia to get pairs at your local store or your home?

The only updates i have about Australian exclusive cw are from the Foot Locker Australia Facebook & website, is there any other AMP releases the FL Facebook & website don't mention?

Thanks for your replies!

these are very nice imo, would deff cop if they ever come out here in the EU
smokin.gif

Please God let the Hyperblues come back. I need them back in my life and a proper retro, not some hyperfused or new take, just give us the original in all its glory.

Thank you.

I just brought a ds pair of the 2003 hyper blue from a fellow niketalk member I thought a never find a pair in my size, can't wait until them come

i was in college when these dropped back in 99.
the student in charge of our floor in the dorms took up a collection to buy a new vacuum cleaner.

weeks went by, we didnt get a new vacuum cleaner, but he got a new pair of Air Max TN's though.

people complained, so he claimed the first collection wasnt enough...and took up another collection.

funny times those were

i never gave that fool one red cent.

i remember those shoes looking alot better back then. they look like cheap knockoffs now.

My god those are flames and I have traditionally disliked this shoe.
Its like nike has decided to only release murderously clean colorways outside of north america.

Id snap those up with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom