Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Why are retailers so strict on discounting these? I've been waiting for that voltage purple to hit clearance lmao

1724025182135.jpeg

1724025127659.jpeg

1724025154485.jpeg

Thought I'd seen these, but these are different.

1725712394768.jpeg

1725712403499.jpeg

I like these but it feels like a mens/wmns thing

Edit - yep, HQ4048-600, seems to be wmns

Last edited:
Thought I'd seen these, but these are different.

1725712394768.jpeg

1725712403499.jpeg

I like these but it feels like a mens/wmns thing

Edit - yep, HQ4048-600, seems to be wmns

What does that even mean a men’s / women’s thing ? . Meaning either men or women can wear them. ? Like any other shoe ever made. ?

What does that even mean a men’s / women’s thing ? . Meaning either men or women can wear them. ? Like any other shoe ever made. ?

Oh nah. It just means that they won't produce them in sizes my big *** feet can fit :lol:

The wmns AMPs typically go up to size 12 in women's and that's it. I'm 14.5 in womens/13 in mens.

No I'm fully on board with shaming the idiots who are like "omg, that color is pastel, only women can wear that!" like there's a biology to a damn color :lol:

But what's happening here is not that 🫡

I was surprised by the comfort of the Air Max Plus compared to other popular models such as the 95 and 97's, those 2 are real bricks on feet.

I was surprised by the comfort of the Air Max Plus compared to other popular models such as the 95 and 97's, those 2 are real bricks on feet.

Yeah my Sunset pair is pretty bouncy/soft underfoot. Anymore with a lot of Jordan and Nike retros, I don't always know if it's just the insole o r what, but the AMP midsole is relatively soft as well and seems to contribute to the comfort. I recently started wearing my first pair of '22 AM97 Silver Bullets, and while they definitely aren't bouncy, I dare say they are ever so slightly better underfoot than the previous retro from 2016/17. But that's not saying a whole lot. Still, they are more than comfortable enough for me to wear for long stretches and lots of walking.

I’m happy with the quality of this retro. Minus the missing black toe cap. But I can’t complain for $135 🙇‍♂️🙏
IMG_2008.jpeg
IMG_1997.jpeg
Anyone else notice the different insole in this retro compared to previous colorways? I have quite a few AMP’s. My most recent before the sunsets are the black/unc. The sunsets insoles have noticeably more padding. And different materials

Back
Top Bottom