Nike Air Max Plus Thread

i definitely am excited for US release again finally.

shipping is sooooo expensive on these from europe and australia

I remember alot of people who had those grey ones in 01/02.... I would cop so many of these colorways is they released stateside.

Hopefully this means I can cop internationally for cheaper 
smokin.gif

One of the colorways for Holiday 2013 WILL BE the Hyper Blue - (Green)

JM
they probably gonna send the EU leftovers from this cw to the US, just like what they did with the AM90 i am the rules

no way that they gonna make a exclusive HB cw for the US market since there is totally no demand for such shoe like this in the States imo

View media item 608216

they probably gonna send the EU leftovers from this cw to the US, just like what they did with the AM90 i am the rules
no way that they gonna make a exclusive HB cw for the US market since there is totally no demand for such shoe like this in the States imo

Wouldn't be surprised, but I think we are getting these in OG form not this colorway

Yeah I think JM would've mentioned it if it weren't the OG Hyperblues. He's been spot on with his info.

One of the colorways for Holiday 2013 WILL BE the Hyper Blue...

JM

cant wait for these & just about any other colorway :lol:.... had the all black leather &

wore em till unwearable. hope the price isnt too crazy, been waiting on these forever :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Hyper Blues are top 5 for me.

I'm glad they're real easing during the holidays, means they'll be a breeze to cop while everyone else is holding out for bred i's and xi's.

Picked up the Euro release of the Pimento's, Nike did a very nice job. The materials seem close if not dead on to the original, aren't as cushioned as the original but still comfy. They shortened the tongue on these so it wont slide around as much as the original and the essence of the original is there. Hope the US release of the hyperblues is this good.

Back
Top Bottom