Nike Air Max Plus Thread

thank you, i'm going to do that after i get off work. TODAY 
happy.gif

At my local HOH/FTL they have the black faded pair. But at my champs they have the all black pair.

But I still need some news on the pimentos ASAP :nerd:

Nothing at my local stores... Smh

They are ***** when you try to have them store order and say they cant do that.

I want the black fade to grey and white and the hyper blues

Some douche bag on ebay is charging 100 over retail for both each pair

Thanks alot nike

Last edited:
ok, so I'm having a very difficult time locating the pair pictured on the bottom of footlocker's IG. (the wolf grey colorway)

Can anybody please point me in the right direction?  I don't see them on footlocker.com / Eastbay.com

thank you!

I was told my local footlocker has them. I'm going this weekend since there's supposedly going to be a F&F 30% off sale...sweet Jesus

^ not yet. But the black faded pair and all black pair are at Footlockers right now. Waiting on info for the pimentos and the pair you asked for, for months now and nobody has seemed to deliver on info yet. It's just a wait and see I guess.

^^^^^^^^ Yea that's the pair, they must have limited the release of those because I haven't seen them anywhere until you mentioned New York..... I'm still waiting on the pimentos and og orange pair also!!!

Well if you're talking about the hyper blue/cyber green pair I was able to get a pair at FL about 3 weeks ago (I live in NY)
^^^^^^^^ Yea that's the pair, they must have limited the release of those because I haven't seen them anywhere until you mentioned New York..... I'm still waiting on the pimentos and og orange pair also!!!

Seems like they were released only at the the bigger/well established footlockers in NYC. I needed a size 8 but their system said that there were none in the whole NYC area so I picked up a sz. 8.5 @ Roosevelt field. I didn't believe the guy so I went on a little hunt and the smaller branches didn't have while the bigger branches like 34th street, and Queens center Mall had them (none in sz. 8 that I needed though :smh: . )

I hope they release online soon like how the graphic sky blue and the graphite did after its release; I refuse to pay the reseller price on ebay, sorry @nikeshoeaddict .

green ice 05 green ice 05 thanks, yea I check online every day or so to see if they randomly pop up. I'm not trying to spend nearly $240 on eBay for then when they may pop up here soon lol

Thanks a lot on the updates on the hyperblues; my local champs finally got them
In! Only thing they a re priced at 140. If anyone needs a pair for retail plus shipping hit me up! I know a lot of yal have helped me out on this thread and I want to do the same

If anyone can get their hands on a pair of hyper blue/cyber green fades in a 12... I'll purchase via paypal plus shipping

damn when these dropped back in december i doubled up on the hyper blue, i have the orange i paid 230 free shipping from japan.. i wanted to triple up on hyper blues but they sold out everywhere and i thought welll thats the end of that shoe for another 10 years....i go into champs the other day and not only do they have the hyper blues restocked but they also have the new al black and faded gray to black.

hopefully these are making a comeback i love this shoe its my FAV air max ever. cleanest sneaker ever. that gray toe to black heel fade is nasty

damn when these dropped back in december i doubled up on the hyper blue, i have the orange i paid 230 free shipping from japan.. i wanted to triple up on hyper blues but they sold out everywhere and i thought welll thats the end of that shoe for another 10 years....i go into champs the other day and not only do they have the hyper blues restocked but they also have the new al black and faded gray to black.

hopefully these are making a comeback i love this shoe its my FAV air max ever. cleanest sneaker ever. that gray toe to black heel fade is nasty
Save up and go on a Holiday to Aus or Europe, you'd have a field day easily 5 different colorways at a time

^jus patiently waiting. If nothin by end of June then i'll give up hope
Don't give up hope, the manager at my local Champs said these & the all blacks were on the manifest for May/June he believed & the all blacks already started popping up, that was before we knew of the all blacks too.

I have to believe they're coming soon, & JM already said they were so they are, just have faith. God is just waiting for me to get my next check, I know it lol.

^^^ good info... Will be on the look out and I'm going to ask my local champs if they know anything furthermore

the all blacks are out at my mall here in Boston at champs, sq 1 mall saugus. they should be out soon near you. when i wen there i saw the hyper blues, the old gray ones with yellow swoosh, all black and a grey to black gradient just like the hyper blues but grey.

Back
Top Bottom