Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Look at that toebox, looks like a case of the cliff toes to me. Seems like there's less white in the middle gradient, too.

Oh, who am I kidding, I wish I would have bought every pair I encountered before the resell kicked in. I picked up my hyper blues for 65 bucks a few years ago.

Been a while since I've posted , can see the thread really got jumping with the news on the OGs. Pretty hyped myself but not looking forward to the damage to my pockets! :lol: Was finally able to track down a pair of bleached Aquas in a size 12 and managed to pickup shock oranges for a steal on FTL.CA for 106 CAD which made me feel better about the price on Aquas.
received_2017539301602117.jpeg

There is no white fade going down the middle of shoe wtf.. these are trash! Don’t even look nothing like the OG’s

From the Nike-link I posted above:

AIR MAX PLUS OG

HYPER BLUE
1 749 kr (about 193.58 USD)
AVAILABLE 08/11 AT 09:00 CET
Born in 1998, the Air Max Plus transcended it's original purpose as a runner to become a cultural icon. As a modern-day street staple, the unique silhouette returns with original Tuned Air cushioning, and a design inspired by a beach sunset and palm trees. Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Tuned Air icon now arrives in the original 'Hyper Blue' colourway that started it all.

nike-air-max-plus-og-black-hyper-blue-release-date.jpg

Footlocker had the purple pair on their release calendar for $160 on the 25th

Back
Top Bottom