Nike Air Max Plus Thread

I might be wrong. But according to this page the first time we saw the Sunset colorway was in March 1999. Hyperblue and a few other colorways came around christmas in 98.

http://blog.eastbay.com/sneakerhistory/a-look-back-the-air-max-95-and-air-max-plus/

I’m in the uk it directs me to footlocker uk, gone are the days when I could buy from east bay. If it says that on east bays site it is wrong or the 98 production run ran into 1999 for the United States. Meaning eastbay could just be writing from a US perspective, or it’s wrong.

I’ll give you another example the 2013 Hyper Blue production run was released in Europe, I have a pair. I bet if you ask any of our US based brothers that their production run will state 2014, I also have a pair like this that I bought from the US.

In any case if you read around it’s well documented.

^^ word :lol: I actually remember seeing them for the first time during the Spring and my most memorable time was knowing they were out and seeing a kid that actually had them on the last day of school. It was memorizing to see them in person.

2F51C08F-3E99-46E0-9FE1-2885417F6CB0.jpeg
you have the OGs so you can easily snap a pic from the sizetag to settle this discussion once and for all
You know what they say about big feet.

Yea the hyper blues were definitely on shelves early November 1998. My cousin has them on in this pic in looking at. I would post it but I'm fat as hell in it lmaooo just take my word

Back
Top Bottom