Nike Air Max Plus Thread

1594142513717.png

lol yellow tn's ain't the same breed in UK.

:lol: which user? Like did you buy them from a nike entity on instagram?
Lol nah it’s not a Nike entity. They’re resellers. Australia gets the best Nike TN colorways. So the only way for us to get them is to either set up a proxy and pay ridiculous money to order them from FTL AU/EU or find a reseller

Just finalized my deal through PayPal shipped for the orcas🔥🔥🔥😎 sent him payment at 12:30 last night and woke up with a tracking number/email from PayPal🙌🙌🙌 shipping is going to take 10-20 days which is actually faster than Mitchell and ness💀$240 USD plus shipping🔥🔥🔥
C9AAEEB4-BC89-483E-8BDA-799988ECB45C.png
6D9D019F-5B08-4384-B337-2E3D6295E704.png
A5F7A0A2-3B1B-4E34-8B16-57C4D93BF1D7.png
Extremely dope these need to come to the states!

Lol nah it’s not a Nike entity. They’re resellers. Australia gets the best Nike TN colorways. So the only way for us to get them is to either set up a proxy and pay ridiculous money to order them from FTL AU/EU or find a reseller
Extremely dope these need to come to the states!
agreed. I’ve been collecting for 20+ years and I H A T EEEEEE paying resellers for GR releases. I don’t mind “paying the piper” for something like these. It’s honestly only the 3rd time in that span that I paid resale. For ANYTHING. These, skepta 97, and northern lights foams. But I couldn’t take the chance of these not dropping here then trying to pay a stack to someone 6months from now.

:lol: which user? Like did you buy them from a nike entity on instagram?
I can proxy this pair of orcas for anyone else if they need. Please don't ban me admins if this isn't allowed here, I tried looking for the rules on this, couldn't find them anywhere :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved: PM me if anyone wants the orcas

1594142513717.png

lol yellow tn's ain't the same breed in UK.

Are those pink ones still in stock? Would love to get those sent over to Australia too if anyone wants to :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:

I hope Orcas drop in the states. I really don’t wanna have to pay resale for them, but they so dope I’m tempted to lol
How much do they retail for over there usually? $160USD? Our currency is pretty weak at the moment, you'd be surprised that it wouldn't actually be that much more for me to proxy to you guys :wink:

Last
I can proxy this pair of orcas for anyone else if they need. Please don't ban me admins if this isn't allowed here, I tried looking for the rules on this, couldn't find them anywhere :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_disappointed_relieved: PM me if anyone wants the orcas

Are those pink ones still in stock? Would love to get those sent over to Australia too if anyone wants to :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:
Last time I checked decent sizes were still there, firmly standing the test of time.

Back
Top Bottom