Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010

copped over a week ago and i love them... just to let you guys know... the neon green look is way better in person, the online pictures make them look too light green.

We just received a shipment in last night for the Nike Air Max Tailwind+ 2010 - Men's in Cool Grey/Black/Electric Green (86405003) in all sizes, except for size 6.5.  I am not sure when we will receive the shipment for the size 6.5.

EastbayRep - Ray

Yo eastbay rep...are you guys ever getting the livestrong version of these?

Originally Posted by JinKazama

We just received a shipment in last night for the Nike Air Max Tailwind+ 2010 - Men's in Cool Grey/Black/Electric Green (86405003) in all sizes, except for size 6.5.  I am not sure when we will receive the shipment for the size 6.5.

EastbayRep - Ray
Yo eastbay rep...are you guys ever getting the livestrong version of these?
If you are referring to the Nike Air Max Tailwind+ 2010 in Black/Maize/Grey/White - Livestrong (390187-001), I was not able to locate any information in our system about this shoe.  It appears we are not receiving any shipments in for this shoe.  I will be sure to post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep-Ray

If you are referring to the Nike Air Max Tailwind+ 2010 in Black/Maize/Grey/White - Livestrong (390187-001), I was not able to locate any information in our system about this shoe.  It appears we are not receiving any shipments in for this shoe.  I will be sure to post an update if any new information comes up.

EastbayRep-Ray

Cool, I'll wait until they hit Nike.com to cop my size 15.  Good looks

Wow, just got my neon's in and they're definitely more comfortable than my 360's and Lunarglide's IMO.

The other 2 listed above feel "flat" compared to these. That's the only way I can explain it.

I'll be buying more. Hopefully they release some more colorways soon.

Went in to Champs today and saw three colorways. Dude told me they had just received the neon pair and all black with white pair. Neons look better in person.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

still no word on that yellow pair ? Not livestrongs.
I believe the release date is in one of the nike catalogs that I posted links to a week or so ago.  Check there.

Any coupon codes for these? Missed out on Shoetrends.
mad.gif

buy them from finishline or eastbay now! i believe finlishline has the $15 off and eastbay with the 15% off.

these are crack. my neon's are 5x more comfortible than my 360's and that is saying a lot cause i have 5 pair of 360s. got the grey pink for my woman and she agrees with me
TAILWIND2010>AM 09.

Finally got around to trying these on today. They're DEF not 2009's, don't know how anybody can say that. They are pretty nice though and would look great casually. Couldn't imagine anybody actually running in these though.
laugh.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ interesting observation...it used to be Tailwinds were a great running shoe for runners while air max's were mostly for fashion. Can't wait unitil the Livestrongs hit Nike.com so I can see for myself

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Finally got around to trying these on today. They're DEF not 2009's, don't know how anybody can say that. They are pretty nice though and would look great casually. Couldn't imagine anybody actually running in these though.
laugh.gif

I did, now you dont have to imagine. Feel great, not '09 great but great.

Eh I guess running in these isn't the end of the world. To each his own.

Waiting for more colorways of these before I purchase.

Anyone who says these are even decent on the comfort level I have no words for you.... These are very bulky and are no where near the comfort level of the 2009.... People please try these on before you wear them because everyone of hyping these up and they are truely uncomfortable.....

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Anyone who says these are even decent on the comfort level I have no words for you.... These are very bulky and are no where near the comfort level of the 2009.... People please try these on before you wear them because everyone of hyping these up and they are truely uncomfortable.....
thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

these are crack. my neon's are 5x more comfortible than my 360's and that is saying a lot cause i have 5 pair of 360s. got the grey pink for my woman and she agrees with me
TAILWIND2010>AM 09.
ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom