Nike Air Max Tailwind 2010

Originally Posted by dipset boricua

Step back my dude, this is not a pissing contest about running shoes. Thanx for your input but i've running for a while now... And Nike has not let ME down yet. Some people like Asics, others like New Balance. My point is that as a runner rarely do i find a shoe that offers great performance and dope style... So hopefully these tailwinds will fill that void.

laugh.gif
wow, you and dude above you need to relax...YOU'RE making it apissing contest. I just disgaree with "nike doesnt disappoint when it comes to running shoes". you said it like its a fact, meanwhile, many runners imeet and know do not swear by nike. And even in my opinion, Nike DOES disappoint when it comes to running shoes. All i said is that they're hit or miss,and that cant really be refuted.

The Vomero line is an excellent line and probably their best. I love those along with my Free Everyday2. soooo relax my friends. yes this is NT, but we canstill be honest here. They make better neutral shoes, but the majority of everyone wears stability shoes. So there you go. cool? cool.
glasses.gif

saying: nike doesnt disappoint when it comes to basketball...very few people would refute that. thats all.

the neon green ones are up on finishline.com ...just copped for $85 shipped u cant beat that deal!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Actually, they can. I'm sure you've "tried" the Nimbus and didn't like it though.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I can't wait to see these in person. Definitely a step up from last year's design IMO.
Nope, the Nimbus aren't nearly as cushioned as I need. I ran with Asics before and liked them though so I'm not hating on any otherbrand....I (and runner's world) find that the Vomero is the most cushioned shoe out right now. Looking forward to the Tailwind though....looks to be verycomfortable.

Anybody scoop these yet? I need a report...

How do those run....(big/small)

I know earlier in the thread I am assuming a tester said they were REAL comfy, any confirmation from GR pairs

lastly, anybody got a confirmed rundown of colorways being released? No fakes please...

nerd.gif

besides the 3 pairs we have seen in this thread, i saw a black/red/white cw at my finishline in the nike sku training we have to do...the look good as well

however the neon pair and the black/white/yellow pair are my 2 favs so far

Has anyone spotted these in a store yet? I'm thinking that FNL should be getting the basic black pair any day now, since they're up on the site.

I really need to try these on before I scoop a pair, but the Neons are screaming my name right now. And I want to get them before they maybe wise up anddon't allow discounts like they did with the AM 09s.

Up on eastbay...

Tailwinds

seriously thinkin about coppin the lime green's but I don't want to miss out on another dope colorway...decisions...decisions...

Went to the mall today. GSP and Willowbrook mall in NJ. Still no sign of these. They are available online though. I just want to try them on before I make a purchase. Anyone try these on yet?

mike will be here tuesday,cant wait a sweet shoe at a treat price...$85 shipped from finishline...

i cant believe everyone is sleeping on these.
i went up to FL to check them out, they dont have them in stores
but they have them online.
has any body copped..???? pics???

im waiting on my finishline to get them in...been off the past couple of days so i havent had time to check the manifest, but i believe we are getting shipment tomorrow and if so, im hoping they will be in there...

if they are as comfy as they look, will be coppin the black pair to run in..and the neons (maybe x2) to rock

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

im waiting on my finishline to get them in...been off the past couple of days so i havent had time to check the manifest, but i believe we are getting shipment tomorrow and if so, im hoping they will be in there...

if they are as comfy as they look, will be coppin the black pair to run in..and the neons (maybe x2) to rock
must..not...comment.....on.......running in these..

But yeah I can't wait to get some volts to wear casually.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So is someone going to drop the sizing info?  If I'm reading between the lines right, a couple of people in this thread have worn these....can you guys hook us up with the scoop?  Please? 
laugh.gif

Yea, for the people that have worn these are they super cushioned? I was a big fan of the Tailwind 2009's minus the forefoot regular airbag. The no air pressure when paired with cushlon is super comfortable for someone who runs on roads.

The no air pressure when paired with cushlon is super comfortable for someone who runs on roads.
Stupid question...what is the no air presssure thing?  So the bubbles don't have air...have very little air....?  I'm a zoom, lunar foam guy so I've never owned a pair of nikes with this tech

Originally Posted by scarru

Yea, for the people that have worn these are they super cushioned? I was a big fan of the Tailwind 2009's minus the forefoot regular airbag. The no air pressure when paired with cushlon is super comfortable for someone who runs on roads.
Since these have Cushlon this year I would imagine they are more cushioned than the 2009's were. 2009's were crap though. I like the toebox on this year's much, much better. They look great in person.

To people who don't know their sizing and have questions about it, have you ever heard of a brannock device?

To people who don't know their sizing and have questions about it, have you ever heard of a brannock device?

Come on  EBW that ain't fair.  You know good and well sizing differs from shoe to shoe. 

My right foot is a 15 1/2 my left is a 15.  I can easily fit into a size 15 retro or ACG.  Most other nikes 16's are a must for me.  I wear a 15 in reeboks and a 16 in adidas... Not to mention this is a running shoe so toebox size is going to be a major factor.     

I don't have that problem, and I really don't understand why so many people do. I wear a 13 in everything. I DO own a few 13.5 and 14's in random shoes, but that's because it's what was available. I just don't get the different sizing thing at all. 13's fit me in everything BUT dress shoes, which are cut completely different. While I agree some Brook's run small because of the lifted toe, Nike "runner's" all pretty much run true to size.

Wow, it really is simple. Different shoes fit differently. Like AM1s fit me big, so I wear an 11. But AM90s fit me small, so I have to go up a 1/2 size for them to fit comfortably. Of course I could squeeze into an 11, but who wants uncomfortable shoes? I don't, and that's why I've been asking about the sizing. Most Air Max run small to me, but if I was to use that knowledge and buy the AM09's in an 11.5, I'd be SOL because those run huge.

For as long as you've been on NT, you can't tell me that you can't comprehend that concept. I'm pretty sure we all know the size of our feet so a Brannock device is a pointless suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom