Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

love this shoe but had to pass.

Still have my fingers crossed I can find a pair of the original retro in the white/teal colorway. The minor differences like the the kleather, sock liner, pull tabs & air bubbles make a huge difference to me.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Still have my fingers crossed I can find a pair of the original retro in the white/teal colorway. The minor differences like the the kleather, sock liner, pull tabs & air bubbles make a huge difference to me.
Good luck finding a pair that won't disintegrate once you put your feet into them.  I've been searching myself for years.  The air max unit in these are notorious for blowing up.  

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Good luck finding a pair that won't disintegrate once you put your feet into them.  I've been searching myself for years.  The air max unit in these are notorious for blowing up.  

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Wore these twice already. Kids (not grown men who might or do in fact know what these are) looking at my feet like i have some dulled out Concords on. Some kid in Concords "clowned" me in front of his friends at a restaurant the other night and said loud enough so he knew I could him "guess you ain't get Concords so you settled for 2nd best". I smiled and chuckled, which was great because it just made that kid's day thinking that I was laughing at myself along with him.

I'm salty nowadays about kicks and what they have become, I need to get a new perspective! I'm looking at it all glass half empty!

"sneakerheads", SMH

Stupid Kid.  Some people just have no idea.  Its amazing, the sheer ignorance out there these days.  

Kids are cruel.  I remember kids back in middle school would make fun of others because they wore pro wings, or some payless brand shoe.  I never understood as a kid why other kids made fun of somebody because of their shoes, or because they were less fortunate.  That was one good thing about high school.  Nobody cared about what shoes you wore.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Wore these twice already. Kids (not grown men who might or do in fact know what these are) looking at my feet like i have some dulled out Concords on. Some kid in Concords "clowned" me in front of his friends at a restaurant the other night and said loud enough so he knew I could him "guess you ain't get Concords so you settled for 2nd best". I smiled and chuckled, which was great because it just made that kid's day thinking that I was laughing at myself along with him.

I'm salty nowadays about kicks and what they have become, I need to get a new perspective! I'm looking at it all glass half empty!

"sneakerheads", SMH

Stupid Kid.  Some people just have no idea.  Its amazing, the sheer ignorance out there these days.  

Kids are cruel.  I remember kids back in middle school would make fun of others because they wore pro wings, or some payless brand shoe.  I never understood as a kid why other kids made fun of somebody because of their shoes, or because they were less fortunate.  That was one good thing about high school.  Nobody cared about what shoes you wore.

Price $120.00 
pimp.gif

http://www.deadstockshoes.com/catalog/product/view/id/18083/category/278

Yes, DSS is legit.  You're welcome.

Anybody got sizing info yet?

Do they run like the CB2 94s? (first maybe comparable basketball shoe that came to mind)

On the fence between 8/8.5....Just started to size up to 8.5's in Foamposites after rocking 8 for the longest.

Do they run like the CB2 94s? (first maybe comparable basketball shoe that came to mind)

On the fence between 8/8.5....Just started to size up to 8.5's in Foamposites after rocking 8 for the longest.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I wear a 13 and have a bit of a wide foot and these fit TTS for me at least, no discomfort at all.

Just came in from UTA yesterday and rocked them today, love em. I will pick up another when they drop in price.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I wear a 13 and have a bit of a wide foot and these fit TTS for me at least, no discomfort at all.

Just came in from UTA yesterday and rocked them today, love em. I will pick up another when they drop in price.

i had the white/blue pair that came out some years ago and i had to go a full size up but everywhere i read it says true to size
ohwell.gif
i guess i'll have to go to a local spot and try them on

i had the white/blue pair that came out some years ago and i had to go a full size up but everywhere i read it says true to size
ohwell.gif
i guess i'll have to go to a local spot and try them on

They have the same midsole as the Air Max CB 34, and those rain true to the size for me. I don't know. I'm going to try them on ASAP. I want the wht/blk/teal and the wht/navy.

They have the same midsole as the Air Max CB 34, and those rain true to the size for me. I don't know. I'm going to try them on ASAP. I want the wht/blk/teal and the wht/navy.

Back
Top Bottom