Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by badboy074

So happy with these and only hoh as well, one with the white laces i wear. Also your 10.5 is here since the 10 is gone im me soon as you get the email i sent here or see this, thanks.
That's uncalled for. These will probably go on sale, too.

So happy with these and only hoh as well, one with the white laces i wear. Also your 10.5 is here since the 10 is gone im me soon as you get the email i sent here or see this, thanks.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

If this was Facebook, I would "like" that comment.  The teals and the white/navys are both going for $100 at a local spot here in Chicago (St. Alfred's).  Not sure the size run though.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

If this was Facebook, I would "like" that comment.  The teals and the white/navys are both going for $100 at a local spot here in Chicago (St. Alfred's).  Not sure the size run though.

those michigans are BANANAS
pimp.gif

I just want the Chicago CW and I'll be good.

Is it me or does the air bubbles look smaller on the retros than they did on the originals?

I just want the Chicago CW and I'll be good.

Is it me or does the air bubbles look smaller on the retros than they did on the originals?

^^^Not to be a @#$% but have you seen any air max retros in the last 10-12 years? NONE of the air bubbles are anywhere near the size of any original Nike release from the 90's.

^^^Not to be a @#$% but have you seen any air max retros in the last 10-12 years? NONE of the air bubbles are anywhere near the size of any original Nike release from the 90's.

these are in tampa in university mall at an HOH footlocker but are up on the regular side not the hoh only side, stock locate and cop these if you need them, its not hard

these are in tampa in university mall at an HOH footlocker but are up on the regular side not the hoh only side, stock locate and cop these if you need them, its not hard

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Air Max 97's look about right, the 95's not so much. Sorry but it throws the look of the shoe off to me because I remember the originals very well. But mostly you're right.

Back
Top Bottom