Nike Air Max Tempo - SPRING 2012 Retro [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by andfattoo

whats the confort level on these?

As much as I want both colors, they killed my arch and no way would I be able to wear them comfortably.
grin.gif

One of the worst quality retros out at the moment. Microscopic airbags and cardboard like leather - doing a disservice to the OG by releasing crap like this.

One of the worst quality retros out at the moment. Microscopic airbags and cardboard like leather - doing a disservice to the OG by releasing crap like this.

^^two of the greatest players of the nba wearing their signature shoes..... Who both played for one of the greatest basketball teams ever assembled. No doubt...... Pip and mj. Straight fire! Nuff said.....

^^two of the greatest players of the nba wearing their signature shoes..... Who both played for one of the greatest basketball teams ever assembled. No doubt...... Pip and mj. Straight fire! Nuff said.....

Son, let those pippens drop I'll rock a Pippen uptempo on the right foot, a concord XI on the left foot, and a t-shirt with that above pic. Chea!!!

Son, let those pippens drop I'll rock a Pippen uptempo on the right foot, a concord XI on the left foot, and a t-shirt with that above pic. Chea!!!

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Cool Grey Tempo's are up on NDC
weren't they suppose to have some green on them?  I thought I saw a pic where there were green accents on these

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Cool Grey Tempo's are up on NDC
weren't they suppose to have some green on them?  I thought I saw a pic where there were green accents on these

Back
Top Bottom