Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 Retro Vol. Duncan, Garnett, Pippen

Bought the Pantone Uptempo 95s for $60...... a while ago.

Was good discount.

20190419081458.jpg

20190419081450.jpg

20190419081502.jpg

20190419081455.jpg

20190419081506.jpg

Nike just makes me laugh. They add colored air bubbles to retros that did not originally have them colored. Now when a retro did originally have colored air bubbles they change them to clear?
If that’s the only substantial difference, consider this a perfect retro. They’re dropping a destroyed version of the Jordan 4s on the 4th, which is somehow the second best retro version of the shoe. We’re lucky these aren’t getting the same treatment.

If that’s the only substantial difference, consider this a perfect retro. They’re dropping a destroyed version of the Jordan 4s on the 4th, which is somehow the second best retro version of the shoe. We’re lucky these aren’t getting the same treatment.
after watching what nike did to the foamposite and air max penny.........

Im with you

Yeeeeah Boi. Now I can toss my white/blue pair from like 03, I want to say. I wasn't in the mood to fix them. Now, if they can get the ball rolling on the 97 pair, we'd be in business. Are they dropping soon?

Nice , So far only difference i see is no red inside the air bubble

So no one notices that Nike added a black strip to the toe piece that reaches the laces????

OG never had that extra black nubuck strip to the lace loops.

I’m good. Still got 2 pairs of teals eating up closet space somewhere.

Oh **** me. Wasn’t expecting to have to buy something ELSE so soon after IVs and blue snakes.

This pic has been my phone background for years.

Nice , So far only difference i see is no red inside the air bubble
Of course. Effing Nike. Is Gentry in charge of these, too?

There is a bigger difference to the og - the black overlay from the toe to the laces. But if you can get past that, they’re golden
Again, effing Nike. But not going to stop me. Been waiting 23 years.

Back
Top Bottom