Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 - 2018 Return

had no idea these would quickly sell out online like this....glad I got my pair ordered for under retail at least. are these not going to flooded in stores? lol

i have been resisting so hard, but also scared my size will eventually sell out.
I wish it were for sale on ndc so would cop and then return back to nike when it goes on further discount down the road.

Edit: i caved, saw some sizes were OOS and panicked

Lmao. I was the same way. I was gonna cop from Footlocker online and my size was sold out and other popular sizes were selling out. Couldn't find any pairs in store so i just went with Eastbay.

I remember when the OG black/white more uptempo came out a couple years back and i thought i could get em for cheaper and waited. Sold out and never got a pair so I'm not letting that happen again.

Lmao. I was the same way. I was gonna cop from Footlocker online and my size was sold out and other popular sizes were selling out. Couldn't find any pairs in store so i just went with Eastbay.

I remember when the OG black/white more uptempo came out a couple years back and i thought i could get em for cheaper and waited. Sold out and never got a pair so I'm not letting that happen again.
Did you guys order yout tts?

True. You're right about that, I went through loops and hurdles to get my black/white air more uptempos when they released. Now they're selling for like $500 in my size. Although I dont think these are on the same level as those in terms of hype ( I could be wrong) I know what you mean as its sort of the same feeling in a way. I guess it really comes down to how GR are these in stores later cause online seems to be almost sold out. Best to cop now with the 20 percent off and below retail or risk it selling out, only copping for retail or above later.

IMO...unless these have some sort of a ortholite insole in them they are going to feel like bricks. I'm guessing, because they use the same tooling as a AM97, Pippen 1, etc and the Air bags Nike is using in NSW products they have very little gas in them for comfort.

if these go on deeper discount, ill double up.

My eastbay order is shipping from a store, hopefully its an unworn/untried on pair.

if these go on deeper discount, ill double up.

My eastbay order is shipping from a store, hopefully its an unworn/untried on pair.

my Eastbay pair came in, factory laced, untried and good condition. However the tissue paper wasn't "virgin"..had creases and folds on the paper lol. The box came with a CHM sticker on it, I'm not sure if it was shipped from a Champs store, but I noticed someone else's picture online that they had the same CHM sticker tab on theirs too. Mine shipped out from Kansas....if I can recall most of the time EB ships from Indianapolis...but I think I remember Kansas a few times. It does feel like it came from a store though.

Nike Air Max Uptempo 97
Color: White/Black-College Navy
Style Code: 399207-101
Release Date: August 4, 2018
Price: $160
official photos
Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-College-Navy-399207-101-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-College-Navy-399207-101-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-College-Navy-399207-101-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-College-Navy-399207-101-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-College-Navy-399207-101-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-College-Navy-399207-101-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Man, those pictures. Brings back memories. I copped the OG in grade 7. Wore em till the air bubbles popped, was one of the saddest days of my life at that time.

Incredibly happy these retro'd

I remember these being hard as bricks when I wore these back in high school, I wanna order just for the memories but man I don't remember these being a comfortable shoe at all

Yeah the comfort holding me back too but they look so damn nice. I think eventually Nike will turn these into the Air More and Penny 1. If I can find these for $100-$110 I’ll bite on these.

Went this morning to cop the AJ XIII, wanted to get these as well. None of the stores at the mall I went to has them yet.

Anyone notice some sites have these listed as $170 instead of $160? Also my local stores got them listed as $170 too. Looks like those who ordered off Eastbay are getting an extra $10 off since its 160 on there lol

Nike Air Max Uptempo 97
Color: Black/Black-Anthraicte-Black
Style Code: 399207-005
Release Date: September 22, 2018
Price: $160
Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-Triple-Black-Anthracite-399207-005-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-Triple-Black-Anthracite-399207-005-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-Triple-Black-Anthracite-399207-005-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-Uptempo-97-Triple-Black-Anthracite-399207-005-Release-Date-3.jpg

^^^ Can't be mad at a basically a triple black but I would much rather have a proper Black/Black/Silver since I missed out in 2010!

Back
Top Bottom