Nike Air Max Uptempo 97 - 2018 Return

Love those pictures up there. Definitely feeling the nostalgic vibes like many others are feeling. For me this was the very 1st show I bought with my own money. Remember clearly copping as a young 13 year old at a Footlocker in Ponce, PR lol. I wanna say they were $150 back then. So only $10 increase in 20+ years aint bad. Still gonna wait for more of a discount tho.

As much as I love the shoe, they were bricks. I also remember my foot sliding around a lot in them. But I still love them. NBA dudes must have used some custom orthotic's to play in em.

Not feeling the triple blacks up there. Would much rather see the OG black as well as those NBA PE colors....

I want the red pair and green pair to release. Still have my 2010s in great shape. Not feeling that triple black pair, my blk/red from 2010 is still good too. I see people STILL asking about bigger air units. Give it up, that ain't never coming back as well as the "good leather" lol

51PV3P1SDRL._SY445_.jpg

Picked up the white/black/navy on Finishline.com for $115 today with code “10STEAL”

I mainly remember these because of Bryon Russell. I know other players wore them, but he’s the one that stands out to me, for obvious reasons.

44c30e1f99e69225003441497bd45774.jpg

Nevermind, you have to add to the bag.

Thanks.

Gotta go try them on somewhere. No 8.5 left. Smh

Anybody can tell me if they run big or small?

They can keep them white sole pairs they get dirty n yellow too fast, but lord knows when they fresh they look so good

Back
Top Bottom