Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Just ordered the white/black/concord pair from Hibbett in-store. Never tried it before but seems to be just like Foot Locker. They had a sz 7.5 and 14 only.

Just ordered the white/black/concord pair from Hibbett in-store. Never tried it before but seems to be just like Foot Locker. They had a sz 7.5 and 14 only.
Good luck. Showed in the system that they were available instore and cancelled 3 separate occasions.

Goes to fnl at 1pm, was told they are sold out.
My homie goes there at 5pm gets his size 12 and sees someone buying 5 pairs of size 12's.
Screenshot_20201003-171451_One UI Home.jpg

This is fnl in kings plaza.
I'm too old for these games!

Goes to fnl at 1pm, was told they are sold out.
My homie goes there at 5pm gets his size 12 and sees someone buying 5 pairs of size 12's.
Screenshot_20201003-171451_One UI Home.jpg

This is fnl in kings plaza.
I'm too old for these games!

WOW. I just called there at like 3 and they said they were S/O... this is the BS I'm talking about. I swear everything got set back 7 years to when it was hell copping kicks. No more fair raffles or GR's. **** is trash bro. :smh:

Is there any one that can get to an 11? I'm in NYC and our 1 of ONLY 2 FNL's is backdooring ... *EDIT.. technically front dooring :lol: . I will assist for your troubles. Need. :frown:

Last edited:
Man, **** Kings Plaza, I don't feel like parking my car to walk there to discover ******* :lol:

Crazy...

Grabbed a 10.5 from GSP for my bro, the only place that was reasonable enough to say they would hold the pair behind the register till closing, its nasty out here for real..

Got tracking for my size 9 just now

maybe I should have kept the size 8.5 and tried to flip it

I sold the purples once I saw it was the same as the 2015 retro

Back
Top Bottom