Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

thats a lowball offer?????

got damn times have changed
Facts I’m like wth! I’m like Yoooooo i Specifically copping these circa 04 walked right into Moes sneaker spot in Ajani a ave & copped these. Now I can’t find em anywhere and it’s retail or bust for me. Times have changed

I have that beat. $218.00 lol.

Don’t need the Pippens since I have a DS pair from 2016 unless retail or less. I have the Black Foams held for me til I get off at 6:00pm. Need to see them side by side with my 2007s.

Times Sq Footlocker had a truck load today, ran out at 130pm, I just missed it due to being at Supreme and JD Sports. Overheard Ikea bookbag minions talking about reselling them for $300

You did fine for whats going on right now, you’re just amongst a lot of us that refuse to pay resell for shoes that went on sale, hit outlets and stores couldn’t give away. Now they’re trending and sold as quickstrikes. I refuse... these, uptempos, or raids... not paying a dime over retail, its disgusting right now.

dude thats for a size 8

the **** they selling a size 12 for? 🥶
:smh: word. I just can't bring myself to do it. No slight to anyone. If it works for you, go for it. Same thing I see with dunk sb's that could sat on sites and ebay for months/years at slightly above retail now have bins of 400-600 :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom