Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

7D3E2F05-16BC-4141-958F-62A3EBE6FE91.jpeg

For all those struggling to get your foot into these, here's the remedy. You find the nearest wall and put your back against it, you lean forward with your foot up (pause) and you stretch the top portion of the shoe (where the top elastic band is) as far as possible exposing the inner sock, you put your foot into the sock as far as it can go, then with your back still against the wall you grab the heel tab loop and you push your foot against the wall while still holding the heel loop. Your foot should slide right in.

For all those struggling to get your foot into these, here's the remedy. You find the nearest wall and put your back against it, you lean forward with your foot up (pause) and you stretch the top portion of the shoe (where the top elastic band is) as far as possible exposing the inner sock, you put your foot into the sock as far as it can go, then with your back still against the wall you grab the heel tab loop and you push your foot against the wall while still holding the heel loop. Your foot should slide right in.

Im confused, gonna need a diagram, pics, preferably a video. Im serious too. :lol:

He's pretty much describing how you would put on the penny IV, I know exactly what he's describing. I figured out the technique by accident years ago lol

Maybe not about the wall part, but yeah, when sock liners are tough, you stretch the tongue of the shoe (pull up and forward) as far as you can, pull hard on the heel tab(pull back) and slide your foot in. To a lesser extent, you do this with the Flightposite 3s as well.

Def would not advise anyone to pull on any pull tabs from Nike post 2010 :lol: I gave up putting these on when I first got them after the sock liner kept falling and the pull tab felt like it was working overtime lol. 2004' were similar but the sock liner went up higher so it had more material to play with.

That's the fault I noticed with these, the sock liner is too low I'd say by no more than an inch. Seems insignificant, but the height of the sock liner is important.

Back
Top Bottom