Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

The Griffey’s loaded OOS most sites or you can’t ATC on the other ones while simultaneously the Barkley’s drop and it’s unsure if it’s just the white pair or the purp.. then it’s unclear which stores are dropping... 1 didn’t even drop as advertised (DTLR)

never in my life would I think a Griffey or a Barkley would be as difficult to get as a Jordan 1 85 retro... and the sneaker game is getting worse year by year. I got a few releases I’m waiting to retro but aside from that, I think it’s almost time for me to exit this hobby of mine. The average consumer has to go the resell route for most releases these days or accept the L which is sad

I wasn’t even going for the white CB94s but yeah this is ridiculous

The Griffey’s loaded OOS most sites or you can’t ATC on the other ones while simultaneously the Barkley’s drop and it’s unsure if it’s just the white pair or the purp.. then it’s unclear which stores are dropping... 1 didn’t even drop as advertised (DTLR)

never in my life would I think a Griffey or a Barkley would be as difficult to get as a Jordan 1 85 retro... and the sneaker game is getting worse year by year. I got a few releases I’m waiting to retro but aside from that, I think it’s almost time for me to exit this hobby of mine. The average consumer has to go the resell route for most releases these days or accept the L which is sad

I wasn’t even going for the white CB94s but yeah this is ridiculous
Same bro. I've been in the game a long long time. And it has just gotten out of control lately. I can't even give my money to nike anymore haha. Its not good enough for them.

Same bro. I've been in the game a long long time. And it has just gotten out of control lately. I can't even give my money to nike anymore haha. Its not good enough for them.
I can’t solely blame Nike though. It’s an extremely high # of factors of why the game is the way it is now

You can straight find all white Air Force 1s on the resell apps like wow, they resell everything lol you have to compete with the bots or the guys with the plug at the store to get a shoe for retail... then knowing all this, Nike decides to drop the Carmines, Barkley’s, Griffey’s, neutral Grey 1s, etc all in the same month

so if somebody was going for all those and struck out then wow lol

Just sharing these beauties from days past. Such a great shoe.
stat.jpeg

Seen whites in person on lunch. Looked real nice. Leather a little too shiny but was soft. Didnt have my size so couldn’t buy 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Been watching the whites in case I change my mind on them.. resell is literally retail + tax + maybe $10.... like, why even buy up everything in that size if there’s no value unless you got em all discounted?

just makin stuff difficult for no reason. Every retro is getting bought these days cuz somebody wants to flip em lol
Everybody got a "side hustle" tho smh

Back
Top Bottom