Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

They tumbled the shxt out of mine lol

Love these. Hate the white tabs though :smh:

6E61F354-C388-4AE0-9161-EAAB122E5AC5.jpeg

They tumbled the shxt out of mine lol

Love these. Hate the white tabs though :smh:

6E61F354-C388-4AE0-9161-EAAB122E5AC5.jpeg
I remember some people painting the eyelets black in 2015.

Actually, I think I remember you yourself offered to pay one of them to paint the eyelets on your pair but they didn’t want to be held liable if it started to crack. Or maybe I’m making that whole thing up, it’s been couple years, so memory can be playing tricks on me.. :lol:

I remember some people painting the eyelets black in 2015.

Actually, I think I remember you yourself offered to pay one of them to paint the eyelets on your pair but they didn’t want to be held liable if it started to crack. Or maybe I’m making that whole thing up, it’s been couple years, so memory can be playing tricks on me.. :lol:
I repainted my pair earlier this year and posited it here. Now I regret because it started to crack a little after 3 wears. I find a professional who is ready to remove it for me but he is not sure about the result. He told me it wasn’t a good idea to apply it on plastic parts 😓.

Depends on what you use. Not sure about your process and how you did it stunna mane stunna mane , but you usually have to prep the area with a plastic adhesive prior to paining a surface like that. Idk, maybe you did that and it didn't take, but things like that can be a pain, but I know it's definitely doable.

So I got mine from Nike and as I’m Looking over the shoes I pulled the right one out first and it was perfect. No extra stitching no frayed stitching everything look good. Then I pulled out the left shoe and it look like somebody stabbed a hole in the toe with an ice pick. Needless to say I sent them back and I am now on the hunt for another pair. Size 13 is going to be a PITA to find.

Back
Top Bottom