Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Had the OG's, passed on all retros. Not sure though. It's rare there is a pair that I've had that I don't really want again. I may change my mind though. 

I don't THINK they're doing the all black og, but I can't remember 100%.

Peace,
J
is the blk ones og's thou? i dont think so, they just a dope cw from a recent retro and i never seen nike restock nothing like that before.

is the blk ones og's thou? i dont think so, they just a dope cw from a recent retro and i never seen nike restock nothing like that before.

No, there was a mostly black OG with a bit of purple, which is what he's asking about.

Peace,
J

No, there was a mostly black OG with a bit of purple, which is what he's asking about.

Peace,
J

Correct. I had all 3 colors of the OG's, but wore these ones out and no longer have them (want them to retro!):

*note the ultramarine swoosh above the air unit and the white text on the tongue emblem.

For what it's worth, here are the 3 OG colorways:

And yes, the coral color inside the Max2 sole window is critical.

Last edited:
I really just want the black/white/purple colorway and I'm good. Wouldn't mind seeing the black OGs come back, forgot about those.

i went through soo many pairs of air force maxes back in the day...........SOOOOOOOOOO COMFORTABLE
I'm currently wearing a pair of the force max's hyperfuse , but I don't think those count
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I want a pair of the OG's. Those are an instant cop for me. Maybe even a double cop

Probably. The CB 94's vac tech's ended up at the outlets .

Probably cuz they were VA techs. Things were hideous.

These however, beautiful.

I think they will go on sale, but probably wont be available for long when they do drop in price. Here in NYC most GRs go on sale if they stick around long enough.

I'm currently wearing a pair of the force max's hyperfuse , but I don't think those count
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I want a pair of the OG's. Those are an instant cop for me. Maybe even a double cop
you can find em on ebay if you kee your eyes open..,.prices usually arent bad either

Them OG's are sweet! Im inclined to agree that these are of tinkers best designs ever. Gotta love that straight jacket look their inspired after.

YOOOO I just got my N2s in. SOOO damn happy had to post somewhere figured this was the place to do it. Gonna post pics after I eat

Back
Top Bottom