Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC! I see what people are talking about with the new tracking system as well.

I get you man. I noticed u can stretch the elastic before hand and just make the laces loose then just brake them in. I was happy to see that eastbay had plenty of pairs in stock so i copped my 2nd pair from them and bought my older brother a pair and bought him a half size up than normal, due to the nature of the shoe. Again, as i stated last week guys try to go up half a size with this shoe its well worth it in the long run. the shoe looks durable might as well have a comfortable shoe. Its just my experience that nike over the last 8 plus years has made the shoes smaller or more tighter .And lastly, i wouldn't wait on these if i were you guys, the shoe is limited in stores and once they sell out on eastbay you will be kikcing yourselves. This is a beautiful looking shoe. 

The box is small..I hope for everyone that ordered onine that pairs come in good shape..my box is ripped twice & crushed..the shoes barely fit the box & a lot of red flakes from the box had to get washed off one of my toe boxes..I can't believe they squished the kicks in this box.
I picked up another pair locally this morning at Villa, and now I see what you mean about Nike cramming these in the box. I'm a size 10. The box they came in looks like it's big enough for a size 8, and because of that the box is all folded and beaten to hell. I wonder if my NDC pair will arrive with the box mangled as well...

I picked up another pair locally this morning at Villa, and now I see what you mean about Nike cramming these in the box. I'm a size 10. The box they came in looks like it's big enough for a size 8, and because of that the box is all folded and beaten to hell. I wonder if my NDC pair will arrive with the box mangled as well...
I'm glad they weren't crushed..the box top barely closed over the kicks..no idea what they were thinking..the red spots scared me..they only had one in my size & wasn't trying to return them..relieved it came right off wit a towel..had to be paper..don't know why red paint would be near this shoe,other than a messy factory.

Just picked mine up from my local HOH. Man you guys weren't kidding, these were a B to get on foot. Last one in my size too!

Can any of you guys tell me if they gutted the forefoot air? I had the OG s and still have the matching sweatsuit

Last edited:
going a .5 size up i had no problem putting them on.. i dont know why you all complaining unless you went TTS then thats your loss.. the worker at the shoe spot i went to suggested .5 size up without me saying anything.. and i wore them to work last night, no foot aches for the 10 hours i was wearing them.

Picked them up today , had to go half size up.

Last edited:
and like i said , theyre gone. Eastbay sold out in adult sizes.
Glad I wasn't sleeping..I knew they were not sitting for a week like the first two pairs...Repped..ur post was the one I was talking about at the store & the manager was like nah...then came out like he only had a few.

Last edited:
Glad I wasn't sleeping..I knew they were not sitting for a week like the first two pairs...Repped..ur post was the one I was talking about at the store & the manager was like nah...then came out like he only had a few.
Im glad i got to at least give some insight to fans of this shoe. The size and limited quantity were important things to point out. A beautiful looking shoe and well worth 140 imo. Hearing people say they would wait for a price drop was a joke. The average person didn't know when they would drop and it was just a matter of time when word of mouth spread and now they are sold out. I hope they release the white black blue air force max bs . IMO CB has some shoes that rival the jordans 

Im glad i got to at least give some insight to fans of this shoe. The size and limited quantity were important things to point out. A beautiful looking shoe and well worth 140 imo. Hearing people say they would wait for a price drop was a joke. The average person didn't know when they would drop and it was just a matter of time when word of mouth spread and now they are sold out. I hope they release the white black blue air force max bs . IMO CB has some shoes that rival the jordans 
Never had one pair of Jordans in school..only Barkley got that $100+ during the few yrs that was possible..always luv my Grandmother for the things she went through to get me one pair of dope shoes for school..she got me the Blk/Prp,I had to get these on the 5th..it's a true fan of the shoe purpose I was there wit no line waiting.

I'm getting kind of worried about the sizing issues now that you've all mentioned. I hope they fit me because from what I see I can't get another size online. 

So do these run true to size and are just a pain to get on because of the straps?

Never had one pair of Jordans in school..only Barkley got that $100+ during the few yrs that was possible..always luv my Grandmother for the things she went through to get me one pair of dope shoes for school..she got me the Blk/Prp,I had to get these on the 5th..it's a true fan of the shoe purpose I was there wit no line waiting.
I also side with the barkelys as they have always been the underdog compared to Jordan shoes. They are usually comfortable durable and good looking shoes. My 2 older brothers growing up always sided with barkleys and i would be exposed to them as a result. I remember how happy i was h to get these(not the exact pair) when they dropped as retros on 2001 as a finishline exclusive. I challenge anyone to say these dont break necks or stand out. I really hope they drop again and do them right with the half black half blue . 

Back
Top Bottom