Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I personally prefer it with the white nike air in the back. Is that the 2002 or the OG version?

Always liked the Max2 CB'94s design, but ever since he kissed that ref
(a man) in the mouth, I cant see myself wearing nothing Barkley endorsed without feeling a certain way.

Last edited:
I have no problems with them changing the air bag color a bit, heck even the 2002 pair were no where near close to the og's in terms of color blocking , but obviously shape and quality was premium tho. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I have no problems with them changing the air bag color a bit, heck even the 2002 pair were no where near close to the og's in terms of color blocking , but obviously shape and quality was premium tho. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

As long as they come with the quality on these like the white pair because the denim pair and grey pair have some terrible paint jobs from what I've seen

As long as they come with the quality on these like the white pair because the denim pair and grey pair have some terrible paint jobs from what I've seen
I bet, let's hope they do, worse case scenario I throw a ortholite insole and play ball here in there with them. Just gotta have the black/white/purple color way.

I think it's time for some decent deals  for the white old royals on ebay  , got another size 14  for 105$ !!! ( makes 150 $ shipped / duty paid ) 

So I've tried on a pair of the Royals and for those that are still wondering, I'd say go up .5 size.  They run a little narrow and they're a ***** to get into.  But once they're on, they are comfortable with that lock down fit.  

Yup  the heel lockdown is unbelievable , i think i could wear it with almost two size up  my heel would stay in place ahah ...

I actually like the purple bag. I told myself I was good with shoes till the Chrome 8s, but I'm gonna have to cop the blk/purps....still upset I sold mine from the last retro.

Wait... these were the white & Navys? oh my! :wow:

Lol no the white navys are all white with navy midsole teeth and navy straps

Last edited:
I was out because of the purp air unit but I've waited long enough. I'm in Aug 6. That said could the pair we've seen possibly be GS?

Back
Top Bottom