Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Now some sites are saying August 8th. Why do I have this feeling these are going to be backordered at Eastbay, just like the All Star Penny 1s were?

Last edited:
Now some sites are saying August 8th. Why do I have this feeling these are going to be backordered at Eastbay, just like the All Star Penny 1s were?
I just seen that..they have done this a few times this yr..some stores will tell u they have them already,some will actually sell them by accident..the date is starting to be "start looking right before this date".

Ok so NO CB _34  ON THE INSOLES  ... other than that i'm satisfied 

Nice bro!!!! I still waiting to get my pair. End Clothing was sold out fast:"(
the white (home cw) pair i have has cb 34 printed on the insoles but not these hmmm what Nike is doing. Anyway they are off the hook! I missed them in 94. My parents got me the trainer 94 greens instead. Sigh....better to make n spend your money always. Haha

Last edited:
I see brand new pairs on ebay with  cut strap because it doesn't fit ...  i can tell you it's not the strap that makes the shoes that hard to get and snug   !

On the white pair it was not bad  but this one was so snug in the hindfoot   i had to find out what  was causing this :

It's the sockliner fit who is  really tight and not really elastic in this foot area  , so i  made a little tweak to the shoes  and cut  on the inside  part of it .

Now the shoes fit the correct way   and are now easy to get on / off  , you still have the strap so your foot is still secured  and it's invisible from wearing it .

No need to full size up  the shoes fit normal  it's just that ******* sockliner ,   just cut and go though i need to have it sewn to make it cleaner . 

Seen them today..the tongue is wack..the pair I was able to hold had the puffy nike sticker peeling already..definitely not a good look.

Wasnt the og nike air on the back black? And wasnt it like the og huarache trainer where it was engraved in the nubuck?

Wasnt the og nike air on the back black? And wasnt it like the og huarache trainer where it was engraved in the nubuck?
I think from old foggy memory..I owned both in school,the Huarache & Barkley definitely had different materials used on the OG pairs.

Last time the back piece was smooth leather instead of durabuck  , now  we got durabuck  but leather tongue .... 
If it a9n't broke don't fix it. The more I look at these the more they seem off. Purple makes the air bubble looks smaller. Smooth leather broke up the back of the shoe now it looks kinda bland 

Last edited:
USA joints with newly acquired Barkley jersey to break up the black/purple "Nike is blasphemy"...
Nice..the Gold patches were like $20 at Marshalls the year they came out..I had the same one just Hakeem..still have my Kemp..always wish I held onto that Rockets joint tho'.

Saw the Phoenix pair at FTL earlier in the week, and pretty impressed. I just want to wait and see if I'll be able to cop them on the 50.

^thats the price im willing to pay for the barkleys...were they a nike return?  did you use F&F disco?  im patiently waiting for them to go on heavy discount.

Back
Top Bottom